Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
Dissapointment and Smoothies I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
Dissapointment and Smoothies I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
Dissapointment and Smoothies I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
Dissapointment and Smoothies I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
Dissapointment and Smoothies I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
Dissapointment and Smoothies I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
Dissapointment and Smoothies I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
Dissapointment and Smoothies I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
Dissapointment and Smoothies I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
Dissapointment and Smoothies I_vote_lcapDissapointment and Smoothies I_voting_barDissapointment and Smoothies I_vote_rcap 
L
Dissapointment and Smoothies I_vote_lcapDissapointment and Smoothies I_voting_barDissapointment and Smoothies I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus