Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
L's Request I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
L's Request I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
L's Request I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
L's Request I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
L's Request I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
L's Request I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
L's Request I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
L's Request I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
L's Request I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
L's Request I_vote_lcapL's Request I_voting_barL's Request I_vote_rcap 
L
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

L's Request

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
L
Admin
L

L's Request Empty
PostSubject: L's Request   L's Request I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:43 pm

To the reader of this notice:

I am L. There has been a vast amount of talk lately reguarding my supposed death, and I would like to say that I am alive.
I see no purpose in saying how I came to live once again, so I will only say that my personal scientists and researchers have brought me back as well as two of my 'relacements' Mello and Matt.

Reguarding the main subject of this notice, I have recently been following the returned mass murders of the infamous Kira. Though reports have shown him to be dead, I sense a feeling that my sucessors and I were not the only ones to be 'reborn.'

To Mello and Near, I hope that you will cooperate with me on this case, as I wish to work with the both of you to observe how you will handle this case for myself. Respond to me as soon as possible; You may send your responses to eMail #4.

Kira, I know you are out there.
With the help of my successors, you shall be put to justice.
I already know who you are.
All that I require is your time.
As always...
I will win.

- L
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

L's Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: L's Request   L's Request I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:23 pm

I'm glad to see you alive and well:

Hello again, L. It's Yagami Light, remember me?

During the span of which you've been gone, the Kira killings have happened to increase dramatically, more than 20%, I could imagine. This Kira seems to be... unusual. Unlike the first, he had seemed to come across as very... picky. Humans who are not criminals, nor have ever done a malicious act in their life, seem to be dropping at the tip of a hat. Non-Kira supporters, and lazy, downgrading citizens have been dying ever so slowly behind the scenes of the criminal killings.

I'm glad you have returned, the case has been getting seemingly more difficult as it progresses, but this Kira is far from as intelligent as the first. I know though, L, that you will sit down in this chair in which last you sat and stare at the screen, which last you sat at, and the answer will come to you. You are far more intelligent than I, and the answer should come simply.

I'm glad to see you're back.
I know that we'll make this work.
I hope together,
we won't see the light again.

~Light Yagami
NPA
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.phpbb9.com
L
Admin
L

L's Request Empty
PostSubject: Re:Re: L's Request   L's Request I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:09 am

Yagami Light,

It is a pleasure to be hearing from you again.
Thank you for filling me in to the best of your knowledge on the recent happenings, they will be useful in the events of settling this case.

Though my files have found you to be dead, it is interesting to hear that you have your health. I'm glad to hear that, and I do look forward to meeting up with you sometime soon. Perhaps the café would serve as a decent meeting point, attached are directions to the building. As always, do not tell anyone who you are meeting with.

I do hope to see you soon, Light. Perhaps together we will be able to end this.

-L

--

L found himself with a jovial grin apon his face as he logged himself off of his computer. He simply couldn't help it, Light had practically given himself away in that very message. Light was dead. Kira was dead. L didn't have to put any thought into it, for it wasn't a mere coinsidence that the two were alive.

All of the facts we're alligning perfectly inside of his head. The fact on how many years it might have taken (and still might, if things take a different turn,) were a burden on L's shoulders. The lives taken, with so many of them being innocent. Be that as it may, it was all falling into place now; Kira will be put to justice.

L stood up in the same comforting slouch as he made his way out of the room. Before leaving however, he rummaged through a drawer and began lacing many electronics through his shirt: wiretaps, a camera or two, and even a small device that can send alerts to the right people at the right time if his heart were to stop beating. After all, he had a meeting with a supposed mass murderer. L simply secured all of the items and slouched away, waiting for his encounter.
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

L's Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: L's Request   L's Request I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:06 pm

L,

You're very welcome, it's the least I could do while you were gone.

On the other hand, I'm looking forward to meeting with you again. I'm sure once we can get our heads together this case can be solved, I look forward to seeing this Kira behind bars for years to come. I am on my way to the building now, thank you for the most convenient location.

~Light Yagami
NPA

Light downloaded the attached document. A paper of intricate directions and a map. L... He clipped his watch on his wrist, grabbed his second cell phone which he kept in his inner pants pocket, and put his regular phone in his back pocket. His papers on his work desk were scattered about, and he attempted to straighten them up before he left to go to the café.

Light was living on his own now, he had moved out of his parents house a year after he finished college and had been automatically entered into the NPA as one of the head directors, honor for his late father, Soichiro Yagami. He stared at the drawer that held the main Death Note, the same place he always kept it, with the same device to keep it safe. He opened the drawer, pushed the lid open and stared inside, useless to do, but the thought that it was still there made him feel more secure.

L was alive again. That was the only thought in Light's head as he shoved his keys into the ignition and and drove off down the road, away from his apartment, and headed toward the café. No doubt he already knew Light was Kira. No, that Light was the first Kira. Light wasn't any more happy about the recent Kira actions than L was. Several pages of the Death Note, of Light's Death Note, had been placed in another's hands. Light hadn't made as good of a choice at picking a successor, now had he?

He stopped the car in front of the little café where they had first met. Convenient location, quiet location, a location that held a lot of unwanted memories too. Getting close to L was Light's number one priority though, he couldn't live with himself if he was found out, and L was the one most likely to find him out. If L was gathering his successors, Light would have to step up his game immensely...
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

L's Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: L's Request   L's Request I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:11 am

L was replaying the previous years in his mind as he sat crouched against the middle seat of the vehicle (His driver called in advance.) Light was years older than the high school student he had investigated at the beginning of the Kira case. True, it was slightly unbelievable that a man at that age would be brave enough- no, a better word for such an event might be insane. Blinded by the foolish desire to rid the world of evil.

L's mind drifted through his thoughts as the vehicle made it's way to the designated meeting area. Glancing through the tinted windows, he could very well see the man who carelessly took away the lives of human beings. The criminal L had spend many a year focusing on. He knew this time was different, and L had every event planned. He will win this time; it was just to perfect.

" Light Yagami," L said as he crawled his way out of the seat, " I do hope you didn't have to wait for to long." His voice didn't show that he cared all to much, though his eyes showed a deep understanding as L stared at the man before him. "I assume that you know why you're here, for I see no need to hide it any longer." He gestured with a slight movement of his forefinger to the café's doors. " Let's get down to business, shall we." L said, refusing to lock his gaze upon anything else.
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

L's Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: L's Request   L's Request I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:51 pm

"No trouble, in fact I just got here too." Light nodded and followed L inside the café. The area was packed, as in the norm, but L moved to the back of the place and sat at their old table. This was where they'd first talked, where L had first laid down that he had suspected Light of being Kira. He was smart, almost to intelligent for his own good. Inside, Light grimaced and the man who refused a perfect world without violence. The man hardly had any morals, he had learned that while working with him.

Light took a seat in the chair he had last sat in, so long ago in college. He stared over to L, no emotion but happiness shone in his eyes; he smiled. "Ryuzaki, good to see you face to face again." He reached over and pulled a suitcase up from the floor and opened it, taking out several files. He pushed them over to L. "To start things off, I thought you should see these files." He pointed towards the farthest left one with his forefinger. These were the Kira killings, the latest ones, not followed out by Light.

His angle approach was completely different this time. He had flubbed before, but now he wasn't going to make any mistakes. He was determined to make L see a different pattern in the Kira killings. Though, that's what Light would want him to see, right? No, Light would never kill these people, he hadn't even thought that the character he chose to carry out the deeds would go this far. Innocents were being killed and Light wasn't happy. He'd have to stop it soon, but the patterns were too weird, scattered, nothing set and perfect. It was an able character, but one with twisted morals.

"These are the killings of Kira in the past three months. At the beginning, the pattern seemed to stay true to the original Kira's thoughts and ideals, but about two months ago," Light flipped several stapled pages over, folded it back, and laid it back down again, pointing in the middle of the page. "It seems the ideals were distorted around September 13. Mokido Akihido was killed and there seems to be no criminal record to him what-so-ever. At the time, he was unemployed, had never been employed, and wasn't disabled either." Light placed another piece of paper on top of the packet. Three staples pages with names printed in size 8 font. 328 names."these are the people who were killed without criminal record. I see no correlation whatsoever besides unemployment. Perhaps, you can find one?"

Light frowned, smiling on the inside. He kept his face serious as he looked at the names. So many innocent lives lost. Sacrifices must be made, though. L should be stumped, but Light had learned, if even slightly, not to underestimate L in any way. Light was smarter though, he had beaten him once before, and he would do it again. He would have defeated Near had Mikami never screwed up. He was invincible, failure was not an options, success was inevitable.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

L's Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: L's Request   L's Request I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:31 pm

"True, these recent actions by Kira are completely different than his actions at the beginning of this case." L commented as he crouched in his seat, sifting through the now scattered papers he'd been given. "However," He bit the tip of his thumb and pointed to the beginning of the unusual killings with a coffee stirrer, "These killings were brought out by a different man." He glanced up, just for a moment, to see any reaction on Light's face. L didn't expect a movement, he knew this man to well. "As I recall hearing, you worked with a detective named Near in my absence. He was one of my 'replacements' for when I died. Just a few days ago, I read through Near's reports on his part of the Kira case. There were a total of three people working as Kira. One of them is supposedly still dead." L shifted his sitting slightly to lean forward and stare at Light. "Of course, Near left every Kira's name in the file, and all were proven guilty. Also..." He rested his thumb on his chin. "One of the Kira's. The first Kira. Seems to be alive again."

L shifted all of the papers back into a neat stack and handed them back to Light, a coy smirk slightly curving along his lips. "I know who you are, Light Yagami. All I require now is a brief explination on your part." He exclaimed as he leaned back. "So in all means, do continue."
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

L's Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: L's Request   L's Request I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:12 pm

Light stared at L, face blank. Did he know? Darn. He cursed himself several times, no, L was too light about it, if he really knew, he wouldn't have been so upbeat about it, would he? The both hated to lose, childish, but would L really be laughing at the situation? No. He had no evidence, he was bluffing. near hadn't really recorded who was Kira, right? Light crossed his legs under the table and leaned back casually.

"I'm not sure I understand what you mean, L. Who I am? I'm Light Yagami, concerning Near, the second L, concerning the rest of the world, still L. now that you're back, I'm just Light Yagami again." He had to lose the Death Note, it was the only way, the only evidence they had against him besides an open confession, and they didn't have that on tape, only in a witness report, and those witnesses were long since gone. Aizawa and Matsuda were hit by a train leaving the police station on a call. Mogi and Ide were killed in a shooting. Several other police force lives were taken, but only over a length of time to avoid suspicion, and all in the line of duty. No one would take the witness of a little white haired boy and his files against a head NPA officer. The head NPA officer who's father died during the Kira case.

Light had made sure all Kira case information was wiped from NPA servers and that none of the Task Force members had let anything slip. This went especially towards the man, Matsuda. The only things existing were L's, Near's and Mello's words, plus the other children L stored for emergencies. The tables were turned on Light, everyone was looking at him, and he knew it. It would be hard to get out of this pickle, but he had Near's and L's names. He just needed to figure out the easiest way to dispose of them without any notice taken. The Death Note would be in the hands of his successor by midnight.

"If you're looking for me to explain something, L, you need to tell me what. All I can tell you is the details on the case thus far, I have no more information to share, this is all I know."

Last edited by Yagami Light on Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

L's Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: L's Request   L's Request I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:34 pm

For the longest time, L just stared. Did Light actually think that he could still try to sneak his way out of the problem? He could tell that Light knew he understood, he was just in denial. Of course, Light most likely had a few tricks up his sleeve, but nothing to extreme for the tricks that L had to beat him with. He could see that now was the time to put all cards on the table. Now was the time to make certain Kira didn't get away again, he will be put to justice.

After a moment, L spoke. "Light," he said, not breaking his stare, "We both know that it's useless for you to try and talk your way out of this. All of the collected facts lead to three people. The three Kira's. Their names, as put in the files, were none other than Misa Amane, Mikami Teru... And Light Yagami." He paused. "So I ask you to quit trying to talk yourself out of it. This case is closed. The Kira Investigation, ending in the life imprisonment of the criminals held accounted for mass murder." L propped himself up in his seat, leaning forward. "Everything is solved, and you cannot deny anything on your part." L grabbed a handful of sugar cubes and individually droppe them into his coffee. "Now, I will ask you one more time..." L said as he stirred his coffee into a sugary mixture, appearing absentmided. "Please, tell me your part of the story about these events."
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

L's Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: L's Request   L's Request I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:01 pm

Light simply stared, his eyes wide, his outer cover had fallen away. L knew, there was no doubting the bluff, it was that simple. He couldn't just come out and say anything, he could lose it like last time. L needed an explanation, but until L gave Light some hard proof that he knew he was-- no, he should drop it. But there was always a way to win. There had to be a way to win. He knew L's name, he remembered it slightly from when they had recovered Rem's Note. L Lawl-- Lawle? No, darn. He closed his eyes, shook his head and looked down at the table. There was always a way out of a situation, but what was this one?

Light opened his mouth as if he had something important to say, but nothing came out for several moments. "I can tell you for fact that I am not Kira, L." he whispered, his hands under the table violently tugging on his watch, there had to be someone he could kill, someone he could eliminate that would distract from the situation. Above the table, he left his face blank, firm and strong. His finger played with the needle for several seconds. Nate River, he could kill him but that would hardly distract from the situation. No, there was no one he could kill here without attracting more attention from L.

He closed his watch and stared at L. His arrest was inevitable is he couldn't get away from this cafe soon enough...

Last edited by Yagami Light on Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

L's Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: L's Request   L's Request I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:20 pm

L showed no emotion on his face as he watched Light's defences slowly fall before him. Light was simply beginning to crack, he knew that is was all over. L descretely pressed a small button attached to his theigh as he stared at him. His sucessor, Near, was getting an alert at this very moment to notify the police. L simply couldn't wait to hear the sounds of helicopters and vehicles surrounding the building, preparing to arrest the cause of so many thoughtless murders. Any minute now, all L had to do now was keep a conversation.

"Is that so." L said simply as he took a sip from his coffee cup, his gaze still locked on Light. "Well, after the countless times I've heard you say that, what makes you think that this time among many others would make me change my mind. It is over, Light. You have had this coming to you since the day that you decided to use that notebook and call yourself God." He placed the cup down and bit his thumb. Justice always prevails in the end, and he was positive that Light knew that. He just had a twisted sense of justice, which was soon to be corrected.

L couldn't help himself when he smiled at Light. So many questions were finally answered. Justice was served, and so many lives will be kept now that this is over. There was that tiny burden burning in the back of his mind, however. How much of the Death Note is still out in the world. Finding the pieces will be complicated, but that matter can still be solved.

At the moment, all L had to do was wait.
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

L's Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: L's Request   L's Request I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:13 pm

(You (explicit), I'm jumping in. <3)

Near looked over to one of the many monitors he had in his room. It was beeping with a message from L. Near blinked. He had no idea how L had come back to life, but that didn't matter. At the moment, all he needed to focus on was the fact he should be contacting the police, and making his way over to that cafe, too. He called for Gevanni to contact the police, and stood up slowly, walking over to the door. He turned back and stared at the monitors. For Light, it was all over. Again.

Near reluctantly climbed into the helicopter that would take him to Light, to see him get arrested. He couldn't get out of this one. He smiled and pulled up a knee, looking out the window. Kira would no longer be the god of this world, he would no longer kill who he dubbed evil. The remaining Death Note would be destroyed, and the world would be finally rid of it's evils.

Near got out of the helicopter and made his way into the cafe, disregarding the police that had begun to surround the place. Light definitely had no way out now. He put on his blank face, the mask that hid any and all signs of weakness, and approached the table at which L and Kira sat, talking. "L." He looked over to Light Yagami, sitting so vulnerably in his seat. "Kira."
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

L's Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: L's Request   L's Request I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:47 pm

Light stared over to Near. Nate River. L's successor. The one person who would be the doom of him... There had to be a way. Any way. He couldn't get the current killer to take the note from his house, but he could get him to burn his desk. That was the only way, but there was no choice now. Nothing was Light's fault, though. All his failures led ultimately back to Mikami. That one failure had ruined his life. Twice. It had also ruined the world chances.

Mikami was dead anyway. Light had made sure of that. The last name he wrote himself in the Death Note was Teru Mikami. Reasoning? Suicide. If he wasn't already dead from Yellowbox he would be dead now. Misa Amane? Dead. Reason, Suicide. They were both reasonable explanations to their deaths. If Light wasn't currently stuck in a pickle, the reasoning of the explanations would be thought out.

Near stood at the end of the table with his emotionless face and Light couldn't help but grimace outwardly. It was killing him, he would snap soon if he wasn't trying so hard to stay together. "Near." he whispered, trying to hold in the hate he held for the white haired boy. Unlike last time they met, L and Near were the ones laughing at Light and not visa versa. Light's glare switched from Near to L, "Is there a reason you have brought your little puppet here, L?" he asked, more harshly than intended, he was cracking at the seams.

The boy had called him Kira, and it was eating at his brain alive. Kira. Kira. Kira. Yes, he was Kira, proud to be too, but he couldn't stand hearing the boy say it again. Kira... It was like an unending record in his head as the last memories from Yellowbox danced through his thoughts. His last words, his death. The people who had so ruthlessly betrayed him, in his eyes. He couldn't stand it. He was Kira. He was the God of the New World.

Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

L's Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: L's Request   L's Request I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:10 pm

Near had arrived. Light, Kira, was still in the building, secured tighty. This was all... So... Perfect. L considered the possible outcomes in his mind. First, Light would remember both mine and Near's real name, thus finding a way to kill us both. That didn't matter, the police are still here, making it impossible for Light to escape. Two, L could handcuff Light, making him unable to proceed with any dangerous actions. There were other possibilities, but L already had the outcome he needed.

"Hello, Near. I assume everything went smoothly on your part." L said, still calmly sipping his coffee. He glanced up at Light and almost couldn't believe what he saw before him. Light Yagami was utterly falling apart. He could no longer hide his fear, his panic. He knew he had lost. "Light," he grunted as he stood up, walking out of the booth and gesturing for the man to do the same. "I wish that you will cooperate and come with me, though tha probably won't happen." He dug through his pocket for a second and withdrew a pair of standard handcuffs. "Near, I want you to tell the police to get a highly guarded vehicle ready... Kira is under arrest and ready for trail."

L walked over and grabbed Light's arm, securing one of the cuffs around his wrist before he had a chance to move. "You really should've known, Light... You came across an urge one day to try to slip past the law and become God. Us Wammy children on the other hand were raised, learning and following the correct ways of the law. We aren't stupid, Kira. We eventually always serve justice." L just couldn't help himself as he smirked, staring at the man before him. "Kira, you lost. As I promised in the beginning."
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

L's Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: L's Request   L's Request I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:40 pm

Near looked over to Light. What a mess. He was so confused, so wrong. He wasn't innocent by any means, but he was... Near couldn't even think of a word to describe the killer before him. Light was just a man with a twisted sense of justice. Sure, Light had guts to go through with everything, to try and become a god, to try to fix this rotting world... But he was still wrong. Murder was murder, no matter how you go about it.

He was wrong. About everything. Near frowned inwardly; he wasn't L's puppet. In fact, he had a better sense of justice than L. L wasn't needed. Near brought Kira to justice once, and he could have done it again. L had failed, and Near had won. Near was smarter, more controlled. L showed his weakness, whereas Near was completely masked. L should have stayed dead, and Near should have stayed the new L. But things will work out soon enough, yes? Kira was to be arrested, in less than an hour. No, in less than half an hour, Kira would be put behind bars, and given a trial, where he would likely be put to death.

"I am no puppet, Kira." Near brought a hand up, to curl a lock of white hair. Yagami Light was nothing. Nothing but a flaw, something that needed to be fixed. "Puppets are controlled, pulled along by strings. Misa Amane was a puppet. Teru Mikami was a puppet. I am a pursuer of justice, as is L. You, however... You are nothing but a confused murderer." Near remembered telling Light something along those lines at Yellowbox. It was true, either way.

He looked to L. "I've already done that." He said flatly. L underestimated him, he knew exactly what to do. He wasn't someone L could just order around. Near made a mental note to make that clear, very soon. "All that remains is Kira's arrest, trial... And death." Near held in a smile at that. It was finally over, and he wouldn't have to deal with these people, or this case, anymore.
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

L's Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: L's Request   L's Request I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:02 pm

Light yanked the cuffs out of L's grip before he had time to cuff the other hand and fell backwards, hitting the wall. He pushed himself up against it and stared, wide eyed, at L and Near. His teeth were chattering and his hands were shaking. He was mentally deteriorating. They couldn't kill him, surely. No, he had rid the world of murder and violence. He was GOD!

Light pointed at Light and Near with a shaking finger, "No, you can't take me..." he screamed, and dropped his hand, realizing that this was going to get him no where. "Once you kill me they're all just going to die again." he laughed nervously and continued, "Why are you going to destroy the only chance at perfection, L. Near? What is the gain? I'm the only person in the world who could have done this. I'm the only person who would have had the guts to do it, the intelligence to do it! I was supposed to be a god of a new world, no. I already am a god, and you can't deny it!" Light brought up his shaking finger again and pointed it outside the windows of the cafe, "Out there they worship me... Out there, I am rule! Governments bow before me, criminals flee when they head my name." He squeezed his hands into fists and dropped them down to his sides.

Light was saying the exact same thing he had last time. The exact same speech, but to a different character, L. "You, L, are going to kill the only chance at perfection. I am god." he whispered, trying to back as far away from L as he could, around the wall and toward the door, he inched ever so slowly.

Light stared at his hands, hand that, to his eyes were now bloodstained. He had killed so many people. He had saved so many innocent lives, there was no way around that. Innocent sacrifices were made for the good of the world. Light was good. Good, not evil as L believed. As Near believed. Those who fought against him were evil, not he. He had saved so many lives, yet he could still see the bloodstains that covered his palms. He was getting delusional...
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

L's Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: L's Request   L's Request I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:20 pm

"Alright, then how about we-" At the first sign of struggle, L signaled for the police to barge in through the café doors abd surround the paniced Light. There was no room for chances. Not anymore, he had to be careful about every single move. This time... "You won't escape, Light." He watched as two police officers pinned him to the ground, staring coldly at the murderer before him. "You had your chance as soon as you picked up that notebook to stay innocent or be a criminal. There is no perfection in this world, nor will there ever be. It's impossible, Light." L slowely left his position next to Near to stand in front of Kira. "You are nothing but a cold-hearted murderer driven mad by your own false assumptions. I would pity you if I thought you had an ounce of a good heart left in your body."

L stood there and stared at the mad man for a moment before glancing up at the police officers. "Thank you for your hard work. Take him away, he will be assigned a required trail and be locked away with security at all times. Do not take your eyes off of him for the slightest moment." It was over. The world was close to peace for the moment. The worldwide mass murderer, Kira, was to be behind bars before the day ends. L turned around and nodded at Near. "Also, thank you for gathering the police for me, Near. Light will be safely behind bars thanks to your help." In a simple matter of curiosity, L knelt down to stare Light in the eyes. "Now Kira, is there anything you would like to say before being taken away?" He said, though he didn't expect an answer.
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

L's Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: L's Request   L's Request I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:28 pm

Light grit his teeth and looked at L, trying his best to resist the urge of fighting the guards. It wouldn't end here... L wouldn't kill him, right? No, L wasn't like that... Light still had a chance to get away once he was at the station, but it might be too late. They might have already gone through his house and burnt the note to a crisp, but there was always a chance. "Justice... always prevails..." he whispered with what little strength he had left. He would never let L win. It wasn't an option. Ryuk couldn't kill him, not yet. it was too soon to take that action, he had a chance, the gods were on his side. The Death Gods, that is.

Light bit his lip as the guards stuffed him into the armored car. He had one chance, and one chance only, and for it all to work out, he would have to see L just once more. He'd have to leave, too. L had so obviously missed the fact that he had a piece of the note still stored in his watch, an old trick, but a good one. No, L didn't miss anything. The white kid must have left the little fact that he had almost killed him with something he missed. That's how he had to kill the guards... but to get their names?

The Shinigami Eyes were his only choice.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

L's Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: L's Request   L's Request I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:32 pm

L stopped one of the guards for a moment. He knew that he couldn't risk any chances. "I want Light Yagami to be taken under stronger protocol than that of Amane Misa years prior. He is to be blindfolded, gagged, wrapped, and placed in an individual highly guarded cell. He must never lay sight on any human being. Do not give him the slightest chance at escape." L glanced over through the vehicle's windows from inside the café. Placed safely inside of the vehicle was the man who had taken so many lives. Though many of them weren't innocent, they didn't deserve the punishment placed upon them by a mad man. "Light Yagami..." He murmered to himself. "... Kira. Enjoy your lonely life in prison. This is what you deserved ever since that very day your life turned towards the fates of evil. At last, you've been put to justice." At last, L had won in the end. Just like always.

L made his way out of the small building, watching the police force slowly make their way to the nearest prison. Kira had gotten what he deserved. He was never truely a God, nor did anyone truely believe or follow his actions. There may have been a handful of true followers, but L knew that you can't really build followers out of fear. Light Yagami, the innocent college student. At first, L found it hard to imagine that a young man like him could have held the bravery- no, the foolishness, to have attempted such an act. Perhaps Light might have had a chance of ruling the human race, but he never would have rid the world of it's evil. As L watched the car with Light, with Kira, slowely drive away with other vehicles on all four angles, he simply stood in sight where he knew Light could see him... And waved goodbye.
But he wasn't waving to Light, but to the many problems mankind would face no longer.
Back to top Go down
Alternative

Alternative

L's Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: L's Request   L's Request I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:57 am

But there was something that L could't understand.That I couldn't understand.People have been brought to life.If I was brought back by a sort of..."thing" that means everyone should be alive,isn't it?
I was staring blinckly at the sky and a cold breeze made me stare inn fear,trembling in my memories.Does that mean He is alive?If that was true,if the rumors were true,L was in a very big danger.His death has been already set in his mind.But why would I care about him?He never cared about me,he has never seen I was touching my limits.He made me keep fighting when I couldn't even move.He made me sick.My brains,my heart, they all became sick.But I still had a little sense of justice to belive I could not accept someone's death.And if I would save L,then he would apologize and will feel enbarassed.I will finally succed and reach L !
There only one thing about me: my desire to surpass the greatest detective, my revenge was even bigger than Beyond's.It was so evil,I couldn't keep breathing and I ended up by suicide.Anyway,now I'm alive,aren't I?I will prove L that I am his only succesor.I will beat Near.I will never accept I was replaced.
The cold breeze.That's what I felt.Under the bed,crowling.There was someone and the smell of strawberry jam was strong enough to realize someone was stalking me."It's been a while,Beyond."He stared at me blinckly and started giggeling."What a pleasant surprise,A."I didn't like that he was approaching me so fast,with a big kitchen knife in his hand."What do you want?" He began laughing,just like a psychopath does."You already know.You hate that L replaced you so easily and didn't care about you at all.I want to make him regret the moment he heard my name.So what?Deal?"
He truly left me with no option,but I couldn't say no to my old childhood friend.I needed to surpass L no matter what.I wanted to show him what I can do!I might need his help.I don't like where this is going....

Back to top Go down
breona harrson

breona harrson

L's Request Empty
PostSubject: i hope you read this L.   L's Request I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am

*L gets an email* i know i look like a freak with this fox tail and these ears but ever sense i some how got sent to your world the world of death note and seen your picture i wanted to meet you so if you read this don't be a stranger and talk to me, i am like you in ways i love sweets, frute, meat, eggs, coffee, milk i hate kira as much as you do i want to help you take him down just for your love.

love R
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanpop.com/fans/nidoqueen
Sponsored content

L's Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: L's Request   L's Request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

L's Request
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note: Ashes to Ashes :: Death Note Roleplay :: Private Roleplay-
Jump to: