Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_vote_lcapLet's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_voting_barLet's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
L
Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_vote_lcapLet's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_voting_barLet's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Let's all Have a Party

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:28 pm

o////o oh yes, definetly the alchol talking. If Light decded to come up with a decent comeback it would probably be that L didn't have anyone to compare it to... even if that was the case that was still a compliment though right?.... a-anyway, she was relieved it landed on Light. Out of the three it would cause her the least crazy emotional reaction. In fact, she leaned over and kissed him in a sweet, soft little way that she had practiced for years. Nothing to set Mikami off on a killing spree~
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:32 pm

-gives Misa an odd look and lays his head on the table-
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:33 pm

Sits back normaly, no longer blushing, "Mikami, just kiss him. He agreed to the game. Oh... shoot I just lost"
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:35 pm

-laughs- I.....dunnn wantt to gett sssslapped agaainnnn, Misssaaa.......
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:38 pm

Looks at him mischivously, "Aww, that's too bad, I think he actuly likes you and wants you to prove you care far too much about him to let some physical pain get in the way of your love. He's testing you to be Uke~" okay, maybe she was baiting Mikami into anger now but it's not like he'd remeber this in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:40 pm

-starts giggling- Misssa.....If...if I didn't know any better.......I'd sssay you WAAANNT meee to kisss 'em......
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:42 pm

... Uugh LIGHT... *grabs the bottle and points it at him* I LOVE YOU, SIR... N-now go and kiss that depressed little nerd moping on the table... *drops the bottle and crouches down, laughing like a crow* /shotfordrunkinglygoinginsane
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:43 pm

You're all nuts. I'm out. PEACE DAWGS. *turns around, walks into a pole, and passes out*
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.phpbb9.com
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:44 pm

Giggles herself untill L's little outburst, "Well duh. Obviously you've got a thing for him~" Looks around at Light, ".... oh dear"
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:47 pm

-stares at Light- Kami. D:
-drags him back to the table, shaking him to try and help him wake up- KAMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIII.......
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:49 pm

HONESTLY... I really don't. That man is nothing but a worthless monster, I MEAN LOOK... He passes out just from hitting an inconveniently placed pole! THAT, MY FRIEND, is pathetic... *tips his chair back and falls over with a grunt*
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:52 pm

I would laugh, if I hadn't passed out from the...
L wrote:
inconveniently placed pole!
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:56 pm

-raises his hand- LLLLLLLLLLL, I knoww whattt woullldddd wakkee myyy kammiiiiii upppppp........-grins and begins laughing-
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:59 pm

Sighs, "I was talking to Mikami L. I know you were kidding.... Mikami if you say anything Snow White/Sleeping Beauty related I will forever never let you live Poision Apple down" ouo
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:02 pm

-frowns at Misa- Sleeping Beauty reference? Naahhhhhh~
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:03 pm

"Alrighty then owo"
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:06 pm

-smirks- And Misa, you silly kira youuuu, I wasn't goonnaaa sayyyy anythinggg, I wasss gonnaa doo ssssomethinggg...... lD
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:07 pm

"THEN DO IT" .... blinks, "AND I'M NOT KIRA!!!" looks over at L and sweatdrops, "he's crazy, you know that....?"
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:09 pm

-laughs maniacally at Misa- Riiighhttt.....kiraaaa. lD
-grabs the front of Light's shirt and kisses him- Willl myyy kammiii wake up noww~? ouo
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:11 pm

*pinches his forehead between his nose* Just... Place a bag of ice on his forehead, plug his nose, and elbow him in the stomach. He'll wake up instantly. I'm going to... Go lay down... *stands up and steps through the broken glass on the floor, falling over once again* A-aagh... That was brilliant;
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:14 pm

For a moment Misa was about to clap for Mikami. "L!" getting up from her seat she goes over to crouch down beside him, "Are you alright? ono You're bleeding! Where are the bandages kept here?"

((Ahhh~ Backward Misa~ Light knocks himself out and she sweatdrops, and cheers for Mikami when he mouth rapes him in his uncontious state, but L falls on glass and it's all, "BANDAIDS, L NEEDS BANDAIDS!" owo))
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:17 pm

-continues shaking Light by the front of his shirt, trying to wake him up- Kaaammmmiiiii~ Wake upppp, pleaassseeeee..... -sadfaces-
-doesn't notice L's injury, or his advice on how to wake Light up-
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:20 pm

I totally woke up once you kissed me. I rebuttal by kicking you in a not so pleasant place and rolling out the front door and into a
L wrote:
inconveniently placed pole!
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:24 pm

-sobs and is in pain- Kaammiiiii......;A;
Why did you kick meeeee~?
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:25 pm

Runs off to retreive bandages and... an icepack for Mikami. Dang he'll need it :T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's all Have a Party
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next