Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
Bored, bored, bored~ I_vote_lcapBored, bored, bored~ I_voting_barBored, bored, bored~ I_vote_rcap 
L
Bored, bored, bored~ I_vote_lcapBored, bored, bored~ I_voting_barBored, bored, bored~ I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Bored, bored, bored~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

Bored, bored, bored~ Empty
PostSubject: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:22 am

Hello, everyone~

So, as I sit here drinking my sugar-sweetened mint tea and eating my strawberry poptarts while waiting to leave for school, I realized something. I am very bored. As such, I decided to post this little thread. I'll just get to what I was going to ask now, then. XD

How often are you bored, what to you do to relieve your boredom, and, to tie it in with Death Note, would you do what Light did, out of boredom~?

My answers would be, I'm bored a vast majority of the day, I listen to music, read, or look at funny web sites to alleviate the boredom, and if I got my hands on a death note, I might try it out, but I woulnd't go to the lengths Light did.

<3
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:04 pm

Hmm... I don't really know how offten I'm bored. Usualy I'm content in my state of boredum, I don't really realize I'm bored unless I have utterly nothing to do and can't sleep.
What do I do to releive it? iscribble, drawing, drawing comics, read manga, origami, as of new paper kunai ;D, text rp, and if I'm feeling like I can actuly do something, watch anime owo

Would I do what Light did? Pfft, no. That's not saying I wouldn't use it. But becoming god of a new world and bringing about 'ultamate' justice isn't in my intrests.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:46 pm

Hmm... Well, when I'm bored I usually climb onto my roof and sit there for a while. It's very relaxing, and nothing ever disturbs you. Also... It's quite fun to bake in my spare time. Decorating sweets I find very interesting and time consuming, so it works to kill boredom~

... I will admit, if I were in Light's position with the Death Note, I would try it purely to see if the notebook worked. Upon noticing that it was real, I would dispose of it to make sure that no horrid events come of it. c:
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored, bored, bored~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note: Ashes to Ashes :: General Chat :: Chat and Games-
Jump to: