Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
iscribble Reunion I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
iscribble Reunion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
iscribble Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
iscribble Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
iscribble Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
iscribble Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
iscribble Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
iscribble Reunion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
iscribble Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
iscribble Reunion I_vote_lcapiscribble Reunion I_voting_bariscribble Reunion I_vote_rcap 
L
iscribble Reunion I_vote_lcapiscribble Reunion I_voting_bariscribble Reunion I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

iscribble Reunion

Go down 
3 posters

iscribble reunion sound fun?
Oh My Kira, YES!
iscribble Reunion I_vote_lcap67%iscribble Reunion I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Eh, possably
iscribble Reunion I_vote_lcap0%iscribble Reunion I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
For the love of Whammy, no!
iscribble Reunion I_vote_lcap0%iscribble Reunion I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sakujo
iscribble Reunion I_vote_lcap33%iscribble Reunion I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Back

AuthorMessage
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

iscribble Reunion Empty
PostSubject: iscribble Reunion   iscribble Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:25 am

If you get the chance, check the board sometime this week.

I was thinking that this next saterday, Oct. 2nd, people could try to get on, and we'd have a little reunion party. Who knows, maybe it'll dig us out of our deadness that school's seemed to put us in. ouo

So yeah, sign the RSVP and let people know they MIGHT see you on saterday? :D?

On anunrelated note: Is it just me, or is the iscribble made for fans of shojo manga?
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

iscribble Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: iscribble Reunion   iscribble Reunion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:20 am

I'll be there, of course~
Very Happy

And....what do you mean by that? XD Fans of shojo manga?
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

iscribble Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: iscribble Reunion   iscribble Reunion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:40 pm

.... look at the board. Now look at the back ground. You tell me, Teru-chan.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

iscribble Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: iscribble Reunion   iscribble Reunion I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:17 am

... At the moment, there is only a 0.7% chance that I will be recieving an internet connection. SO SADLY... I won't be able to make it. I hope everyone is able to meet, though. From what I've heard, no one has been able to lately. ono
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

iscribble Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: iscribble Reunion   iscribble Reunion I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:10 am

Yes. D: Sadly, its been rather dead lately. However, I think we got most of the people to sign up~ Very Happy

And L, you will be there in spirit.
It wouldn't be Death Note without L~
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

iscribble Reunion Empty
PostSubject: OMG, MISA CAN SPEAK SEMI-INTELEGENTLY   iscribble Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:41 pm

Question to all my iScribble friends~ ..... that opens with a statement: The Death Note board is DEAD. Simply picking a day to try and have a reunion doesn't work on reviveing it, sadly, as we have found out.

However..... Misa was wondering......

How opposed are we to crossovers?

Would it not be freash and fun to see others play in the DN sandbox, so to speak. FMA, and Hetalia. Misa knows that about half the FMA board, Rose and Misa all have a particular fondness for DN (Greed/Major, Wrath, Riza, Envy, ect); and some of the FMA board and a lot over on our DN side seem to be fond of Hetalia (Mikami/Light, Rose, myself, Near Misa thinks, is L.....?) so it would at least be..... new to have a wider charater selection. And then after a whie, maybe DN play in the FMA sandbox for a bit. (Misa knows Misa's going all TV tropeish here but Misa's assumeing everyone knows Misa means thier universe when Misa says 'sandbox' owo)

It's just a suggestion to try and revive what we once had and make it possably stronger. Misa knows everyone would get along for the most part, and it's not a new thing on the FMA board to have charaters not from FMA breaking in.... for example, till Misa was Ran-Fan, Misa came in as Misa. And Misa still does when we need an extra person for random games of Spin the bottle (which usualy end in some sort of disaster), and Grell from Black Buttler was running around till they became a second gen. OC....... *misses Grell.....* and .... Misa's pretty sure someone came in as Japan one day, and someone else as Russia, but.... Misa can't.... remeber =w=

Anyway, Misa just wanted some second oppinions from everyone here before Misa tried inviteing people to our dead little board and start with the reviving proccess.

*hugs you all, missing you greatly.... missing Death Note actuly, hell, Misa's probably gonna get sucked right back into DN here soon >.< 'cept this time.... crossovers. (Hetalia, BB, FMA, ect..... all verry obsesss worthy owo)*

Misa would also like to state Misa hates talking in third person and Misa probably over-did it here. Misa is sorry if all the "Misa's" made your eyes bleed. In fact, Misa is thinking about going to a class on how to break one's speach impediments and the like so Misa will stop, and start useing normal people talk like "I" "I'm" and "My" .... though Misa probably forgot about all the "my"s when she whent back though and edited this..............

....... yes, I've never heard of useing "Ooc:" :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

iscribble Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: iscribble Reunion   iscribble Reunion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iscribble Reunion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note: Ashes to Ashes :: General Chat :: Chat and Games-
Jump to: