Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_vote_lcapTruth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_voting_barTruth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
L
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_vote_lcapTruth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_voting_barTruth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Truth or Dare or some other partygame.

Go down 
+3
!Kira
L
Chibi-Misa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:29 am

Misa was stoped and asked if she came from the house who had the half-naked Zac Effron wanna-be giving piggyback rides infront of the open window, then asked if it was truth or Dare. Other than that very cold. *goes to sit down on the couch oposite side of L that Light was on.*
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:33 am

(A wannabe, honey? Oh no you di-n't.)

Light continued staring into the air at the spot where Misa had last stood before he processed what she had said... "Open... Window?" Was all Light managed to choke out.
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.phpbb9.com
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:36 am

*smirks and points* Didn't you notice, Light-kun, *leans forward to innocent face at him* Misa thought Light was observant but she should have known better, Misa guesses~
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:39 am

Light stood up eagerly to defend himself and balled up his fists, "I am too observant!" he angered... "And what do you mean by 'You should have known better'?"
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:41 am

Observant in what your ex-girlfriend says, not really. And the window isn't exactly hideing, now is it?
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:43 am

The urge to laugh was back, but Near kept it down to a small smile instead, turning his head so Light wouldn't see his amusement. Misa was right. You'd think a genius like Light would have noticed an open window before stripping down and having a grown man hop on his back.

Otherwise, Near stayed in his corner and stayed the heck out of the fight that ensued.
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:48 am

Light blushed and stomped over to the window and closed it in an angry rage, "I WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION TO THE WINDOW..." he yelled, "There were erm... Other things on my mind at the time... Alright? I'll have you know, I AM quite observant. AND I CAN SEE THE SMILE ON YOUR FACE, NEAR!"
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:51 am

The smile on his face EIARLIER should have given it away, Observant One :T
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:57 am

The smile was quickly gone, as Near turned to Light. "Hm?" Innocent as ever.
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:01 am

Light furrowed his brow and looked down to the floor, "Grahh... Your all teaming up on me anymore!" He walked back to the couch and grabbed Mikami by the hand. "Well, at least I have my Mikami-kun. None of you could ever find anyone better than him..."
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:02 am

*laughs, actuly.... laughs* Well at least you're happy. Okay. Light, truth or dare.
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:12 am

(Death Note 37 continues without fail to make me shed an excess of tears every time... And im still the only one evil laughing when L dies.)

Light sat next to Mikami and held his hand in his own thinking to himself how weird that was. He wasn't even homosexual. "Truth, please, Misa." he said, still fuming a bit from being called unobservant, but stayed by the thought that he could make everyone think he was gay...

(I just realized... I'm not a fan of this pairing when it's consensual... It has to really be one sided or a using kind of relationship for me.)
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:16 am

If Mikami is really that good, what was the bullshit with the ring earlier? Just what game are you playing at? *Knows full well what game he's playing at and wants to see what sort of excuse he comes up with as a front while Near and L are around*
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:23 am

Light blushed and put his hand up to his mouth, he had been waiting for this exact question, and he knew the answer to it. "Well, Misa... I figured you would have come up with this answer on your own but well... I suppose I was honestly afraid of coming to terms with my own sexuality, Misa. Trust me, it's a rather hard thing for me to admit to you all..." Light looked down and his blush became deeper, it was hard for him to even lie about any of this without getting severly embarrassed, but the physical reactions worked to his advantage.
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:29 am

[ DN37 gives me a weird feeling. I get sad, but at the same time, I laugh at Light's death so much because of the way it all went down. Andbitchjusthadtogothere,right? ]

Near looked over thoughtfully and blinked. Whatever Light was going on about, his sexuality or something, sounded like utter bullshit. Then again, anything that came out of Kira's mouth was something twisted and wrong. Near leaned against the wall, staring at Light and Mikami's intertwining hands. Near felt a pang of jealously, though he wasn't sure why.

[ Rambling. D; ]
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:30 am

*again, laughs, predictable even to Misa* For someone with such a hard time coming to terms, you had a very quick and easy transition. You've not really seemed at all that embarassed till Misa brought it up (The light blushes that no one could see do not work to your advantage o3o), and you seem pretty much eager to do these rediculus dares. But if that's the story you're sticking with... *shrugs* Anyway, you're turn *mock sweetness* Light-kun~
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:34 am

(Omg do I see an allusion /noenglishclasstodsyisleavingmeempty)

Light looked over to the side, "I don't suppose Misa has ever been through a situation like this, hmm? It's really rather awkward." Light sighed and crossed his legs, laying his hand on top of his other that was caressing Mikami's hand. "I might as well just choose Near, truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:38 am

Near looked up and shrugged. "Truth."
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:52 am

"Truth? Well then, do you love anyone, Near?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:53 pm

"No," Near answered sharply. "I don't have time for that sort of thing." Not that it would interfere with his playtime or anything, but honestly, the boy had no social life to speak of. That, and the small teenager had never been loved himself, so how could he love anyone or anything back? That tiny bit of jealousy he felt for Light had nothing to do with neither Light nor Mikami personally, just the fact that Light was another normal person, capable of having something Near never could. Even if it was a bullshit example.

[ Because I'm really bored and felt like writing ok-- Forget one-liners! ;D ]
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:05 pm

*looks over at Near and frowns. Didn't have time to love? Was that even possable?* ... Near, it's your turn.
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:35 pm

Light rose a brow and turned to look away from Near. As much as he hated to admit it, wasn't Misa right? Even if he, himself, had never loved anyone, didn't he have the time to do such a thing? Had he, really, ever loved anyone? Light shrugged to himself and without looking back at Near, repeated what Misa had said, "Yes, Near, it's your turn."

(For some reason I almost typed Hai instead of Yes .__.)
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:41 pm

"Light, truth or dare?" Near didn't want to come up with another dare, so he chose Light, who might at least consider picking truth, unlike Misa.
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:10 pm

"Considering what I've had to do in the past, I'll choose truth... again." He looked over to his side at Mikami, then back down to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:40 pm

Near looked at Light. "Have you ever loved anyone?" Surely a man like Light, like Kira, couldn't be capable of true love. Maybe the bond between him and his mother or father or sister, but not love with someone unrelated. This realization made Near feel better inside; Even if Light lies, Near would see it and know he might not be the only one incapable of loving another.

[ Tell me baby~ What's your story~ Where you come from and where you wanna go this time~ Tell me lover~ Are you lonely~ The thing we need is never all that hard to find~ /singingalongok ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare or some other partygame.
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note: Ashes to Ashes :: General Chat :: Chat and Games-
Jump to: