Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
...Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
...Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
...Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
...Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
...Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
...Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
...Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
...Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
...Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
...Introduction.... I_vote_lcap...Introduction.... I_voting_bar...Introduction.... I_vote_rcap 
L
...Introduction.... I_vote_lcap...Introduction.... I_voting_bar...Introduction.... I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

...Introduction....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
...Matt...

...Matt...

Location : -I stop playing current video game and smoking briefly in order to give an appropriate response and with a sigh- "...wouldn't you like to know..." -then I return to smoking and previous tasks hoping to stay there longer-

...Introduction.... Empty
PostSubject: ...Introduction....   ...Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:47 am

-I take a puff of smoke in preparation for what I am about to say, and set down my video games, and with one last sigh I begin- "...Hi, I am Matt..."
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: ...Introduction....   ...Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:58 am

With a grunt of irritation speaks up, "Well it's about time you fucking showed your ass." Switching to a grin, adds, "Welcome."
Back to top Go down
...Matt...

...Matt...

Location : -I stop playing current video game and smoking briefly in order to give an appropriate response and with a sigh- "...wouldn't you like to know..." -then I return to smoking and previous tasks hoping to stay there longer-

PostSubject: Re: ...Introduction....   ...Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:01 am

"...Yah, I know....thanks!..."
Back to top Go down
I_Know_Light

I_Know_Light

PostSubject: Re: ...Introduction....   ...Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:32 am

Light strolls in. Stops. Stares to his left, where Matt is.
"OOOOooohh!!! :3" Light holds out his hand, ready to give Matt a firm "I'm-not-Kira,-you-can-tell-by-my-handshake" HANDSHAKE, "You look like a red-headed me! I love me!!!"
Back to top Go down
...Matt...

...Matt...

PostSubject: Re: ...Introduction....   ...Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:41 am

-I nervously take your hand into a shake, deeply concerned by how you seem as though you are hiding something, but I can't tell yet, and you seem very vein, but I couldn't say that to you. I don't know what to say in response so I decide, after taking another puff in that I will say to you what is on my mind, and nervously I respond- "...you horrify me..."
Back to top Go down
I_Know_Light

I_Know_Light

PostSubject: Re: ...Introduction....   ...Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:06 am

"Aweh! Like a socially awkward, uptight me!" Light adds thoughtfully, "You remind me of someone else I know..."

Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: ...Introduction....   ...Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:08 am

L slowly walks up and stares at Matt for a moment before holding out his hand. "Well, it sure is nice to see your face, Matt." He paused, then added, "Welcome to the forum."
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
...Matt...

...Matt...

PostSubject: Re: ...Introduction....   ...Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:14 am

to Troll-Light: -because I know that you are a suspect in the kira case, I am particularly offended by your remark about me being like you, but I decide to ignore the impulse to retalliate against you in exchange for smoking, and then I respond- "...I humbly disagree...but you remind me of someone else I know too..."

to L: -happy to be noticed by L, I reach out my hand to shake, knowing that I am with another friend, and without worry, I respond- "....Thank you...."
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: ...Introduction....   ...Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:05 am

Light stands by the sidelines, fuming. He walks over to himself and subtly shoves him out of the way, holding out a hand shake for Matt, "Don't bother with the other person who looks like me, I'm the ring leader around here (but don't tell L I said that)." Light smiled and takes a firm grip of Matt's hand, shaking it with two of his own like an over zealous politian. "I'm Light (The real Light), very pleased to meet you indeed."
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.phpbb9.com
I_Know_Light

I_Know_Light

PostSubject: Re: ...Introduction....   ...Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:43 pm

Light! turns away and sits sadly on the floor.
Back to top Go down
...Matt...

...Matt...

PostSubject: Re: ...Introduction....   ...Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:13 pm

-I am increasingly confused by this occurence, I never expected to see two Lights. I awkwardly glance over at the Light sitting on the floor, and then look over at the Light that is welcoming me as I shake his hand. I realize I am far too confused to understand what is going on, so I decide to think about playing Pokemon White- "...thank you?..."
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: ...Introduction....   ...Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:36 pm

You are PERFECTLY welcome.

[[ Damn other Light, wtf did you do to me. ;A; ]]
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.phpbb9.com
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: ...Introduction....   ...Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:31 am

... I would say something if Light's large, obnoxous aura hadn't made my ears bleed and my retnas burn. Matt, you would be best to ignore both Light's as well as their lackies.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
I_Know_Light

I_Know_Light

PostSubject: Re: ...Introduction....   ...Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:03 am

Light! proceeds to pout and roll around on the floor.
Back to top Go down
...Matt...

...Matt...

PostSubject: Re: ...Introduction....   ...Introduction.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:22 am

-Growing more and more distracted by the situation involving the rolling Light, I decide L is probably right, the situation is becoming far too confusing. I decide not to necessarily ignore them, but to think about smoking and video games when confusing events like this happen- "..............."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...Introduction....   ...Introduction.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...Introduction....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note: Ashes to Ashes :: Notices and Updates :: Introductions and Hellos-
Jump to: