Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
Cyrus Laveta, OC I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
Cyrus Laveta, OC I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
Cyrus Laveta, OC I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
Cyrus Laveta, OC I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
Cyrus Laveta, OC I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
Cyrus Laveta, OC I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
Cyrus Laveta, OC I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
Cyrus Laveta, OC I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
Cyrus Laveta, OC I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
Cyrus Laveta, OC I_vote_lcapCyrus Laveta, OC I_voting_barCyrus Laveta, OC I_vote_rcap 
L
Cyrus Laveta, OC I_vote_lcapCyrus Laveta, OC I_voting_barCyrus Laveta, OC I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Cyrus Laveta, OC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CyrusLaveta42

CyrusLaveta42

Location : Oh... East Coast of a certain annoying country called America

Cyrus Laveta, OC Empty
PostSubject: Cyrus Laveta, OC   Cyrus Laveta, OC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:30 pm

What is your character's full name?
His alias is Vex that's all you really need to know, but he always introduces himself as Cyrus Laveta.

How old is your character?
Twenty-two

Date of birth?

He say's it's in January of 1994, but obviously lying like a rug, since his police ID says he's 22. :\

Male or Female?

Male.

Family?

It changes daily. First, his father is a computer engineer who writes brilliant sites, and his mother is dead. Then, he was raised by his sister... After that, his whole family just died in a car crash... It's different every time you ask. But really... If he has no family, then where do all those letters that are marked with an INCREDIBLY specific address go after he slips them in the mailbox?

Current residency?
Currently, he's just arrived on the East Coast and looking for a roomie. Living in a shitty motel with horrible food.

What type of personality does your character have?
He's a liar. Everything he can lie about, he does. That's the only reason he's not in some high-level position, working for the government. Too hard to deal with. He loves acting different from who he actually is, resulting in an outwards personality that's happy-go-lucky winy, wimpy, and a klutz. He only shows his actual personality (which is moody, dangerous, and dark) when he's incredibly pissed. Let's put it this way... You don't want to cross him in a dark alley after he's had a bad day at work.
But putting all that aside, he's the person you want to work with. He graduated with top grades, and is currently a detective that won't get promoted to anything higher because he's a horrible annoyance to his boss, and will never solve anything, but give you obscure hints on how to do so.

Lives with?
By himself in some motel near his work place.

Biography?
Everything before his college and university is a secret, but he skipped through highschool to college and onwards. Just shows how much being an annoying insufferable smartass with incredible grades can help.
After graduating, he joined the police force, and recently got sent to the East Coast. He now lives in a motel near his work-place and spends his day annoying the crap out of his boss, whose trying to find him a partner, and so far, failing...

What category does your character fit under?
Mostly under Police Force, since he'll do ANYTHING if there's some gain or something amusing in it.

I'm hoping he's not a Gary Stu... First time making an OC for Death Note, so I just tried to do the "smart, but not L-smart" thing... =___='

Looks roughly like this, but not quiet as fancy. Not as many piercings and rings. He can't play cards for his life, either. :/ This would basically be him trying to look awesome. I can't really find anything that would look like him...

Cyrus Laveta, OC Sho6kn
Back to top Go down

Cyrus Laveta, OC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note: Ashes to Ashes :: Character Creation :: Original Characters-
Jump to: