Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLet's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_voting_barLet's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
L
Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLet's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_voting_barLet's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Let's all Have a Party

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:05 pm

Misa sets the booze down on the table with the cakes and food, then goes to sit down at the table, between where she thought L and Light were going to sit. .... 4 people. This... will be intresting. "Who goes first?" she asked brightly.
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:09 pm

-drunkenly throws his hand up- I"lllll go firstttt......
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:10 pm

Looking at both L and Light for comfermation. She... really didn't care who'd go first.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm

*drags Light over and sits back down* Alright... So go ahead... Mikami~ *hugs his knees to his chest and watches the game*
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:16 pm

-grins and reaches for the bottle, spinning it drunkenly- 'Round and round it goesssss~......-stares at it while grinning stupidly-
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:25 pm

Imagines briefly Mikami playing a more dangerous game like Russian Roullette or where you tie someone to a spinning board and throw knives at them. It was something in his eyes... it caused her to shiver uncomfortably. Under the table she kept her fingers crossed it landed on Light.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:31 pm

*lets out a sort of gigglesnort when the bottle lands on Light* Well, isn't that just... Different~ Alright, obide by the rules you two... *finishes his glass and lets it fall off of the table*
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:33 pm

-watches as the bottle stops on Light, and looks over from L to Light- Ahhh....soo....I hafta....kiss Kami? -stares at Light-
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:34 pm

Letting out a sigh of sweet relief, she grins. And jumps at the sound of glass breaking. "L! .... you're drunk too arn't you...." oh great, she was the sober stick of the group....

Looking back over to Mikami she nods, "Yes, you do."
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Not drunk, just... Careless... *bends over to pick up the glass and falls over* ... alright, I will admit I might be a little uncoordinated, but atleast I can still speak... *sits up* Now, go 'head and get your kiss, Light~
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:44 pm

*points a waggling finger at Mikami* I ain't kissin' that-- that idiot! There's no way in heeeell I'ma kiss heem... *wipes the bottle off the table and breaks it, wandering off slowly, drunk* nuuuu...
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.phpbb9.com
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:45 pm

Oh how she regrets coming late...

"Wow, Light's a baby when he's drunk."
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:49 pm

He... Really is. ALRIGHT *pulls another bottle out of nowhere and spins it on the table* I guess I'll go next, let's see what happens, shall weee~
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:50 pm

-continues to stare at Light, ignoring the bottle on the table-
Kammmiiiii........
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:56 pm

Vagely notices L and the new bottle, as she watched Mikami. Oh, there was going to be some yummy LightxMikami drama tonight if this kept up, ohay, L spun the bottle owo
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:00 pm

-drunkenly scoots closer to Light- Kamiiiii......
-pokes Light- Kammmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii........
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:02 pm

*blinks and raises an eyebrow as the bottle lands on Misa*
... Weeeeell, I guess I have to live by the rules don't I-I... *grabs Misa's chin gently and kisses her*
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:08 pm

o///o

Blushing very brightly, she's taken aback for a moment... then kisses back. Rules are rules after all~ Of course, unless passion was in the mix Spin the Bottle kisses at most would last 5 seconds so it was over (too) quickly. Alright, blushing... darnit... she coldn't stop. "S-so M-Misa's turn?" she stuttered, looking at the bottle and the bottle only.
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:10 pm

-shakes Light's shoulder drunkenly and ends up clinging to his arm, watching Misa and L- Kaaaaaammmmmmiiiiiiiiiiii...........
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:14 pm

*Grimaces at Mikami* MIKAMI-BAKA! *smacks him across the face as hard as he can, sending him flying <3*
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.phpbb9.com
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:15 pm

*chuckles warmly and strokes Misa's cheek, only for a second* You're just to cute, no wonder I could've falled for yoou...
*sits up in his chair and glances around* Sure, but I don't think Mikami or Light might be paying attention to the game~
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:18 pm

-flys across the room and hits the wall- KAMI! D:
-crawls back over and sits next to Light, sobbing- Kaaammmmiiiiii........ -blubbers-
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:18 pm

Doesn't look up from the bottle, taking this chance to spin while Mikami is across the room rather than at the table, aww darn, too late he came back.... still.... blushing.... omg did L really just say that? >///<
N-no it was the alchohol talking. Yes... that was the thought in mind as she watched the bottle spin.
But still, omg, L~ ouo
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:23 pm

...*glances up from the bottle and smirks at Light* Yanno, Light... Your girlfriend's a pretty good kisser~ Of course, I'm not picking a fight or anything, just... Putting it out there~
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:24 pm

-stares at the table, pouting-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's all Have a Party
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next