Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
Starts at last episode of Deathnote... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
Starts at last episode of Deathnote... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
Starts at last episode of Deathnote... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
Starts at last episode of Deathnote... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
Starts at last episode of Deathnote... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
Starts at last episode of Deathnote... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
Starts at last episode of Deathnote... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
Starts at last episode of Deathnote... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
Starts at last episode of Deathnote... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
Starts at last episode of Deathnote... I_vote_lcapStarts at last episode of Deathnote... I_voting_barStarts at last episode of Deathnote... I_vote_rcap 
L
Starts at last episode of Deathnote... I_vote_lcapStarts at last episode of Deathnote... I_voting_barStarts at last episode of Deathnote... I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus