Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
A Day on the Town [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
A Day on the Town [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
A Day on the Town [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
A Day on the Town [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
A Day on the Town [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
A Day on the Town [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
A Day on the Town [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
A Day on the Town [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
A Day on the Town [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
A Day on the Town [open] I_vote_lcapA Day on the Town [open] I_voting_barA Day on the Town [open] I_vote_rcap 
L
A Day on the Town [open] I_vote_lcapA Day on the Town [open] I_voting_barA Day on the Town [open] I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

A Day on the Town [open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

A Day on the Town [open] Empty
PostSubject: A Day on the Town [open]   A Day on the Town [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:46 pm

ი ი ი
A Day on the Town
Open / Closed

Characters [so far] ;
  • Light Yagami
  • L
  • Misa Amane
  • Mikami Teru

Plot ;
Several characters meet up in a cafe during the summer of first year. Characters are fourteen or fifteen. They decide over what they are going to do during the day and... do it.

Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.phpbb9.com
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: A Day on the Town [open]   A Day on the Town [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:18 pm

So, this is general discussion right~?
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: A Day on the Town [open]   A Day on the Town [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:21 pm

General discussion about the roleplay~ (-b∩_∩)-b
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: A Day on the Town [open]   A Day on the Town [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:27 pm

XD I'm having fun so far~
Teen Mikami is fun to rp. owo
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: A Day on the Town [open]   A Day on the Town [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:28 pm

Well Yeah, I know that~ Or I would have created a board over by the random boards for yeah anyway.

1: I want to appologize yet again and out of the actual RP for... being skimpy with my posts :T

And 2: You're actuly a really good Light, Mikami owo. For as much as you dislike Misa. I want to hug you. SO..... -glomp- That's about all I have to say at the moment.
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: A Day on the Town [open]   A Day on the Town [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:35 pm

Haha I just advanced roleplay too much, it's insane trying not to type novels ouo;
And thanks? I personally think I suck at playing Light, lol... and... Rose, yoo rox at being Mikamiz <3
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: A Day on the Town [open]   A Day on the Town [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:49 pm

Nah, you're an amazing Light. lD ff, I've never even rp'd as Mikami before~ Its fun. owo Trying something new~

Oh, and as the posts go on, I find my posts diminish in size. lD;; I try not to let them, but they do anyway~
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: A Day on the Town [open]   A Day on the Town [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:53 pm

All of you guys are so epicly in character in the RP lool...
I-I must learn the ways of rping as a better L |'D...
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: A Day on the Town [open]   A Day on the Town [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:56 pm

Pff, L, you liar. You rp a GODLY L. XDDD
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: A Day on the Town [open]   A Day on the Town [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:59 pm

L wrote:
All of you guys are so epicly in character in the RP lool...
I-I must learn the ways of rping as a better L |'D...
This.

Is lies.

Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: A Day on the Town [open]   A Day on the Town [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:01 pm

Nuuuu, you both lie...
I'll never be a godly L RPer D': He just had to many... Woooords...
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: A Day on the Town [open]   A Day on the Town [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:02 pm

XD That is nonsense. You put us all to shame with your godliness. C:
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: A Day on the Town [open]   A Day on the Town [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:05 pm

... Even if that's just a lie, I-I don't want to put you guys into shaaaame... /runs off crying like a little school girl -killed-
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: A Day on the Town [open]   A Day on the Town [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:07 pm

XDDD Its not a lieeeee~.
And we will strive to acheive your godly greatness, so don't run off. D:<
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: A Day on the Town [open]   A Day on the Town [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:10 pm

... To late <3 *hides in his shirt*
Don't worry, it'll be easy for everyone if they aren't there already |'D~
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: A Day on the Town [open]   A Day on the Town [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:08 pm

So due to my braindeadery I've not been posting. For that I'm sorry. I'm even more sorry I'm not posting now either.
For now, ignore me, Misa is Lights silent -atm- lapdog more or less.

But, when my head finds where it's at I'll be back, and she'll randomly speak up again, I promise! owo
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: A Day on the Town [open]   A Day on the Town [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:33 pm

I just haven't gotten on. Haha. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day on the Town [open]   A Day on the Town [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day on the Town [open]
Page 1 of 1