Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
Where Has Everyone Ran Off To? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
Where Has Everyone Ran Off To? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
Where Has Everyone Ran Off To? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
Where Has Everyone Ran Off To? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
Where Has Everyone Ran Off To? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
Where Has Everyone Ran Off To? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
Where Has Everyone Ran Off To? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
Where Has Everyone Ran Off To? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
Where Has Everyone Ran Off To? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
Where Has Everyone Ran Off To? I_vote_lcapWhere Has Everyone Ran Off To? I_voting_barWhere Has Everyone Ran Off To? I_vote_rcap 
L
Where Has Everyone Ran Off To? I_vote_lcapWhere Has Everyone Ran Off To? I_voting_barWhere Has Everyone Ran Off To? I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Where Has Everyone Ran Off To?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
L
Admin
L

Where Has Everyone Ran Off To? Empty
PostSubject: Where Has Everyone Ran Off To?   Where Has Everyone Ran Off To? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:10 am

Of course, I do not wish to come off as being rude or sneaking into one's buisness, but I believe that it has occured to everyone that the forum is... Lacking quite a bit of talk.
Where has everyone gone? I understand school is in session and it shall be complicated to fit free time into the daily schedule, though I myself miss you all... A great deal, accually.
So if you would like, (and if you're able to, no one is forcing you,) I would very much enjoy talking with you all again.~
Thank you for hearing me out.

-L
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Where Has Everyone Ran Off To?   Where Has Everyone Ran Off To? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:44 am

I have been...... lazy. Utterly lazy. School, iScribble FMA board, school and sleep, along with random adventures with Ros-Mikami.

But.... I've.... not been in my usual DNy mood at all...... and..... ugh..... braindeadness.

I'm sorry I've..... been dead.

L, I miss you and everyone else, but..... ugh -I'm a lazy bum-

T=T

/me glomps and nuzzles and will text you soon most likely.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Where Has Everyone Ran Off To?   Where Has Everyone Ran Off To? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:30 am

Ah, I understand Misa~ Now is a pretty un-motivated time for most people... Winter is here, and all anyone ever wants to do is sleep~

*hugs gently and smiles* I miss you, too~ Along with everyone else...
I hoped to be getting back on iScribble today, for I recieved a new Internet connection at last. However... for some odd reason, the reciever won't sign me in. I'll try to fix it, but for now it seems I'll miss everyone for a bit longer...
I am glad to be talking to you again, though~
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Where Has Everyone Ran Off To?   Where Has Everyone Ran Off To? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:04 pm

-huggles- :D New internets~ ... however, you may have to whisper or text everyone to let them know you're back on, the DN board kinda..... remains in ruin and has yet to be restored....

But hat doesn't mean we can't! Right now it is simply an abandoned haunted house we need to explore and sprews up! -sorry, Halloween is getting to me- ... speaking of which......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY L :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Where Has Everyone Ran Off To?   Where Has Everyone Ran Off To? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:39 pm

Also, Rose's parental blocks have gotten utterly worse due to... some sort of malfunction. Her parents.... are utter morrons....

Anyway, she hasn't been able to access the site.

She's been sneaking on iscribble on the main comupter though owo So she's there from time to time should anyone wish to speakwith her~
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Where Has Everyone Ran Off To?   Where Has Everyone Ran Off To? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:36 pm

La~
I've.......been on and off on my computer. I can't use my laptop right now, and I haven't been on here in so long because I forgot what the site address was. lD;;;
I've been on Iscribble a ton as of late, and with the quarter coming to an end, I won't have school things to deal with~
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Where Has Everyone Ran Off To?   Where Has Everyone Ran Off To? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:22 pm

I have ARRIVED. I know you've waited so hard for my epic return and--

Yeah, someone is going to shoot my ego down.
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.phpbb9.com
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Where Has Everyone Ran Off To?   Where Has Everyone Ran Off To? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:29 pm

Well aren't you just a bit narcissistic, Light?
*gladly shoots down*
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Where Has Everyone Ran Off To?   Where Has Everyone Ran Off To? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:19 pm

Mmmm, your ego isn't NEARLY as bad as Teru's has gotten as of late. You'd think he was the golden god-sent hero of an anime or something by the way he goes on... (exagerating but damn is Rose got an ego XD) Misa guesses one an only RP as Roy Mustang for so long before it starts rubbing off on them.

Anyway, welcome back~ We have missed you :sunny: Light :king: .... dun ask, thoes smilies make me think of you.....

((And if Misa should start calling Light her 'Prince" I'm Sooooooooooooooo sorry about that. Bad habit of RPing Ran-Fan from FMA... that being said, they have a Misa-habited Ran-Fan....))
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Where Has Everyone Ran Off To?   Where Has Everyone Ran Off To? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:43 am

Oh, Misa. You flatter me so~ lD
You get to a point where your ego is too large to hide. And boy have I reached it. c;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Has Everyone Ran Off To?   Where Has Everyone Ran Off To? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:11 pm

Baha, it's my luck I arrive when it's dying. Or maybe it's related to my presence. Something to consider.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Where Has Everyone Ran Off To?   Where Has Everyone Ran Off To? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:42 pm

Just a minor setback, hopefully.
Though, the school year has set a rather large period of everyone being unavailable.
Do not, if you please, think for one minute that it would be for your presence. No one has simply recognized your existance yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Has Everyone Ran Off To?   Where Has Everyone Ran Off To? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:47 am

Baha, I'm teasing~ <3 I know I draw people more than repel. /cough

And yeaaa~. DN has been dwindling in general. Hopefully winter break drags people back.
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Where Has Everyone Ran Off To?   Where Has Everyone Ran Off To? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:27 pm

Hopefully it does. Both Misa and I have been on break for......about a month now. College and all~
However, I've been awaiting winter break as a lot of people who normally don't get the chance to get on here or Iscribble that often, due to school schedules and homework, will have more free time.
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Where Has Everyone Ran Off To?   Where Has Everyone Ran Off To? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:33 pm

Oh, just an informer: L, Mikami, Near, Matt and Mello are invited to the FMA board on iscribble. I hope to see you all there. Feel free to come in as your DN charater the first couple or possably all times you come in.

We have a Grell. And sometimes a Misa if I don't feel like being Ran-Fan. So no worries there :D
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Where Has Everyone Ran Off To?   Where Has Everyone Ran Off To? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:07 am

I will try to show up to the FMA board~
Though it seems every time I succeed in signing in, no one is on...
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Where Has Everyone Ran Off To?   Where Has Everyone Ran Off To? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:44 am

Must be when people are at school then. Al's almost always on board otherwise.

Unless we're talking DN board. Kiraisgod666 has been getting on frequently, Near's shown up as 'other' Grell several times on the FMA board. Mikami... I don't see you ono We miss you ono Matt is usualy on as 'BadTouch" which makes me think Hetalia but I'm honestly not sure concitering we know her to frequent the SP board, and Mello/Coven changed her username. I'm pretty sure it's skittles now, or something to that nature begining with an S.

My activity on the board is likely gonna..... shrink a bit.... I took all my corses online and finaly got to see the stuff for 'em today and well..... let's just say I almost had a panic attack. So lots of work there. (lol I still need to get my books.....D:) But yeah o3o

Can wait to see you there L! -cling-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Has Everyone Ran Off To?   Where Has Everyone Ran Off To? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where Has Everyone Ran Off To?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note: Ashes to Ashes :: General Chat :: Chat and Games-
Jump to: