Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
Say Hewwo to L's double!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
Say Hewwo to L's double!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
Say Hewwo to L's double!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
Say Hewwo to L's double!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
Say Hewwo to L's double!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
Say Hewwo to L's double!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
Say Hewwo to L's double!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
Say Hewwo to L's double!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
Say Hewwo to L's double!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
Say Hewwo to L's double!! I_vote_lcapSay Hewwo to L's double!! I_voting_barSay Hewwo to L's double!! I_vote_rcap 
L
Say Hewwo to L's double!! I_vote_lcapSay Hewwo to L's double!! I_voting_barSay Hewwo to L's double!! I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Say Hewwo to L's double!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Say Hewwo to L's double!! Empty
PostSubject: Say Hewwo to L's double!!   Say Hewwo to L's double!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:03 pm

V is just like L, but an American form! She b vewwy smart, and dun giv a shizz about grammar!! SAY HEWWOOO!!!
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Say Hewwo to L's double!!   Say Hewwo to L's double!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:44 am

So kinda a female Beyond Birthday who replaces history at Whammy's, Shinigami eyes and a murderus intent with poor grammer and spelling along with aid of the Police Force? o3o Sorry, it's just, "L's American Double" makes Misa think of B.B. from the Los Angelous B. B. Murder case owo;

Anyway, welcome to the Forum Miss V, Misa does hope you enjoy yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Hewwo to L's double!!   Say Hewwo to L's double!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Haha thank youuu~
Its nice to see that there are at least a couple of active people? ^^
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Say Hewwo to L's double!!   Say Hewwo to L's double!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:33 am

Hello, V.
I suppose you're the brilliant woman Watari has told me a small bit of information about. Keep up the good work.

It is a pleasure to have you on our board, so feel free to talk as much as you would like.~
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Say Hewwo to L's double!!   Say Hewwo to L's double!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:35 am

|D Mmyup, Misa, Mikami and L are active enough that you should see at least one new reply a week. (Does that sound about right?)
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Say Hewwo to L's double!!   Say Hewwo to L's double!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:08 pm

That sounds correct.
I'm also going to be bothering Light about getting on more often, so we shall see~
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Say Hewwo to L's double!!   Say Hewwo to L's double!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:42 pm

Ah, welcome to the forum, V~
While we aren't the most active forum, as Misa said, we are active enough so that you may see at least one post per week.
Enjoy your time here~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Hewwo to L's double!!   Say Hewwo to L's double!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:42 pm

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! I'm very excited t start roleplaying! and, uh... I havent finished the series yet, so please bear with me on accuracy... v.v
Oh! and I've seen that Im already accepted!!! Any RP takers? =D
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Say Hewwo to L's double!!   Say Hewwo to L's double!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:07 am

Well, V, right now you would be able to join the little Truth or Dare game we have going on right now~

Also, you can always post your ideas for RPs in the interest check section to see who would be able to join you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Hewwo to L's double!!   Say Hewwo to L's double!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:51 pm

Oh! Well, thank you for the information L~
I would be happy, overjoyed in fact, to join the game ^^
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Say Hewwo to L's double!!   Say Hewwo to L's double!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:04 pm

Of course, L has dragged me back to this forum once again. I will be more active from now on I promise. So, V, welcome to the forums and i see you will we a very erm... Welcome addition to our family. I hope you won't tend to drill me as much as L does.

Feel very free to offer up some role-play ideas in our interest check section, or to pm someone (or a group) that you would wish to conduct a private role-play. I'm glad to see you hit the ground with your canon character, and have a great attitude towards getting started roleplaying.

I'm Light, and I'm very estatic to meet you.
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.phpbb9.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say Hewwo to L's double!!   Say Hewwo to L's double!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say Hewwo to L's double!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note: Ashes to Ashes :: Notices and Updates :: Introductions and Hellos-
Jump to: