Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
Perfection I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
Perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
Perfection I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
Perfection I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
Perfection I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
Perfection I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
Perfection I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
Perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
Perfection I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
Perfection I_vote_lcapPerfection I_voting_barPerfection I_vote_rcap 
L
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Perfection

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Perfection   Perfection I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:39 pm

How many years had it been? Light laughed, who cared? But he'd always kept his cool, he never let anything get the best of him, and most importantly, hed never let L defeat him. Crime rates of the world had dropped to 90%, and the Internet was rampant with chat rooms, fan sites, and promotional advertisement for the faceless God, Kira. everyone seemed to be infatuated with the savior, no matter race or size, origin or color. It was one thing that the human race had ever agreed on in general, and Light was, in no way, against it.

Those who were against it, however, were those who opposed him. That small fifteen percent of the world who still believed Kira was doing more harm than good and then there were the successors of L, and L himself which still held up a brick wall in kira's face and denied his ultimate control. The percentages, of course, were created in part by the brilliant mind of Light Yagami, but he was probably closer than anyone else...

Light sat on the edge of the windowsill of his very own apartment in the greater part of Tokyo, Japan, and looked down on the goers by on foot below him. Who could expect such a perfect person to become Kira, and who actually had their thoughts but kept them to themselves? Well, that was something even Light would never know. he did know though, the few people who were completely aware that he was Kira. Those people were sparse. Misa Amane, Light's girlfriend, but he wasn't exactly sure anymore, Mikami Teru, the obsessive compulsive prosecuting attorney who treated Kira as a God and L and his successors who, although never told by Light, were pretty sure they knew who the man behind the God forsaken crimes was. That was all, and Light was plenty happy with keeping it that way.

He picked himself off the windowsill of his apartment and tapped three fingers on his desk consecutively. He'd planned on giving a speech today to the public of Japan only, but he questioned his decision... Maybe he should wait until L had made his move first.

(Holy. Crap. O-o Too long.)
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.phpbb9.com
L
Admin
L

Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection   Perfection I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:58 pm

L stared at his computer screen, quickly typing up notices and sending numerous e-mails to elite members of what little remains of the task force, as well as detailed sheets to his successors, filled to the brim with facts on the one case. Light Yagami, the crazed college student, had fully matured and taken control of his basic idea. L had admitted that he slipped up only once when he decided to let Light loose into the public. He had assumed that Light would have made the assumption that he would not have bothered Light with any of his major plans anymore, seeing as he let him free. That day reeled through L's mind a countless number of times. He should have thought things out better, and he knew that. This time, however, L was getting everything ready. Every little detail was being planned out with his successors, and he read over each plan four times to be positive that he did not slip up again. Perhaps this case really dug into his skin, and he was prepared to admit that. L would not rest until Light Yagami was put to justice for good. He understood that might even mean the false god's death, though he was prepared to deal with such an event.

L pressed send on the hundred thirty-first document that he had typed up that day. His head was reeling from the countless hours in front of the computer screen, though he stood up nonetheless. Portions of his plan were shooting through his head, similar to scenes from a movie. Misa Amane and Teru Mikami, Light's accomplices. L didn't need a lot of time to plan out their capture, for they were too simpleminded to set up any kind of event on their own. He slipped a sucker out of his pocket, unwrapping it and swirling the tip against his tongue, still captured in his own thoughts. He absolutely abhorred himself for taking so much time to plan overthrowing Kira. So many people believe in his false beliefs. So many innocent individuals have had their minds twisted and warped through Kira's doing. L had to stop this, and he decided that now was the time to advance. He glanced behind him and slowly walked back towards his computer, crouching down to scroll through his contacts. Today would be the day that he started the downfall of Kira. He would not wait a second longer.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection   Perfection I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:33 pm

How long ago had she come seeking Kira, to aid him in his quest? Years. Years they’ve worked toward their goal, and now it seems like it’s been reached. She should be happy. Overcome with joy. Singing bloody jovial songs of victory and triumph. Or love. But she wasn’t. It’s been years, and they hadn’t been able to wipe out L, or his successors. It had been years, but they still had to work in fear of those that opposed… it had been years and she was still only Light’s girlfriend. Okay, so maybe the later had a bigger part on why her usually cheerful demeanor was lost at the would-be-celebratory world view of Kira.

It was stupid to go down that train of thought again. It did nothing but upset her. It didn’t make sense to her either. Light had Mikami now for the eyes, if he didn’t love her wouldn’t he just kill her off? He must love her. So why the distance? Why? Oh it doesn’t help the fits of jealousy she feels whenever Teru Mikami was even around her Light. Compared to her, he was the perfect set of shinigami eyes, he didn’t just love ‘Kami’ but worshiped him with a passion she’d never seen before; and he was smart. She wasn’t stupid, which is why she knew she’d never compare. She was a pawn and Mikami was a Bishop, or a Knight, or something. She knew this. There was no way she was Light’s Queen, love or not. She was beginning to feel like she was the hindrance that kept Light from obtaining full victory and destroying L and his flunkies completely; despite the fact she does everything Light tells her to do. Wait where was she even going with this again?

Standing up and stretching, Misa set her pen down next to the laptop. She was in the bedroom, scouting though a few Kira-Fan sites and writing down names of criminals. Daily chores, you know how it is. Unfortunately she had let herself start thinking too hard on things again… it had started with some post by user “Killerluv769” stating that a recent poll had shown 75% of the world’s civil population supported Kira. A real victory. And she couldn’t figure out why she couldn’t be happy about this.

Shaking her head she shut down laptop and folded up the piece of Death Note she had written names on. She’d show Light and Mikami then burn the evidence, just like every night, then… sleep. Yes sleep sounded nice. It always did. Maybe she was depressed. Plausible, but… no need to think about it now, she decided. With that she opened the door and headed to find one of the two.

((WTF, I don't even know wher logic plays into that bit at all. ... all I can do is appologize for this peice of crap, but I can't seem to make it any better. ... YAY DEPRESSED MISA :D))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection   Perfection I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:59 pm

Staring at the spotted cube in his small hand, Near wondered what to do. He could stack this die, adding again to the ever-growing dice pile. He could put this die down and select another identical one (though there would be absolutely no logic in doing such a thing). Or possibly, he could throw this die at the others, and watch as the stack that he'd been working on for the past fourteen hours came tumbling down.

Choosing the first option, Near stared blankly at his dice wall, and picked up another, contemplating once again what to do with the small cube.

The nineteen-year-old sighed quietly and looked up at the ceiling. Then down at his all white attire. Then over, again, to the die in his hand. He twirled it and balanced the small thing on his pinky, before closing his fist on it and staring at the gray walls and monitors that surrounded him.

As of late, Near had been feeling rather bored. Bored with the Kira case he'd been helping with for the past few years. Bored with L in general, who had contributed to Near's waste of a life greatly. Bored with the SPK, who really had no purpose besides being another secret group who despised Kira and his ideals. Near was bored with life, really. And the piles of dice that stand in front of him so innocently were not adding anything positive to his mood. Imagining the die to be Kira's kingdom, Near tossed the die he'd been holding at the large stack, and sat by, bored and blankfaced, as his hard work fell to the ground.

He really needed a new hobby.

[ SolikeIcan'twriteok ]
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection   Perfection I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:14 am

Mikami sat at his office desk and gazed out the window. It had been years since Kami had chosen him out of millions, no, billions of loyal followers and had bestowed him with the power of the death note. Despite the drastic drop in crime rates, he still had to continue his job as a prosecutor, but this only allowed him to help in punishing criminals. He would get their names, put them in jail, and then either he or Kami would bring them to justice.

He knew that there were still those that fought against Kami, and the justice he stood for. Although they had 'won', in a sense, Mikami felt that their work wasn't quite done. He frowned slightly and began to mumble quietly to himself, "......as long as.........against Kami.......in the way........a perfect world.........". He sat and fidgeted with his pen, tapping it lightly on his desk; he had to protect his Kami, right? There were still bad people who were trying to stop Kami, trying to stop him from bringing his ideals to complete fruition. He'd protect Kami with his life if anything happened to him, that he knew for sure.
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection   Perfection I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:03 pm

[[Excuse me while I make this long.]]

Light pulled out his desk chair and sat down at his desk with his legs crossed. His apartment was set up almost exactly how his bedroom had been in his teenage years. He sighed, though he'd never before wished to go back to the days where boredom ran rampant through his life, he still did hold a soft spot for his poor, darling, younger sister who'd never made it through college because of him. Light twisted the cord of his telephone around his fingers and stroked the table with his two fingers, reminiscing. Where had L gone?

Years had passed since L had last shown his face to Light, but he knew in his heart that there was no chance of L ever 'giving up'. Sure, he believed L had probably let one or two petty criminals slide past because he knew the police would have no trouble tracking them down without them, but something like Light was doing left the police world wide clueless and dumbfounded. L had a strong initiative and he would do anything to be able to complete the task at hand, one reason why Light had become more careful in the years past.

Like Mikami, Light had chosen other Kira Worshipers to take up control of the Death Notes for small periods of a time like a month or so, but Mikami and Misa still held parts of the Note while it was in other hands. On another side, he never allowed these new Death Note holders to live past their one month. Most of these new supposed Kira Worshipers who publicized themselves as Mikami had, were, unlike the justice bent prosecutor, criminals themselves and were, in Light's eyes, trying to suck up to the new God. That;s why Light chose these men. they were incredibly easy to manipulate and would do anything in order not to be killed by Light. If they killed even one person outside of Light's, or Mikami's, ideal criminals, they would be instantly executed instead of being executed a month from then, and the Note would pass to another petty criminal.

To make one thing straight, Light never really left the entirety of the Death Note to a criminal, he would only send a certain amount of pages that would last them for a month or so, depending on how they used the paper and how their style of writing was. These criminals never made personal contact with Light, either. This was Mikami's job to pick out the criminals from his job who were getting out in a small time, and he would relay this information to Misa, who was now on the bottom of Light's hierarchy, and who would write letters to these newly released convicts and explain the rules of the game. [[I lost, did you?]]

Light had his ruling down to a science, he hardly ever touched a pen anymore unless it was time to kill one of the criminals, which was his only job in this game. Mikami did a majority of the killings, and Misa completed the other half, but she still had to report to one of the two, Mikami or Light, to make sure she did her job correctly. Light was suprised that, in all the years that had passed, he never had to kill Misa for stepping outside her line, and he was just waiting for it. He could never really kill her though, due to her still rising acting career, and her fame. Disposing of someone like that would have been too hard to complete...

Boredom began to sit in, once again, "So what time is it now?" he asked himself.

Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.phpbb9.com
L
Admin
L

Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection   Perfection I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:41 pm

(( Most likely not as long as Light's, but. *shrugs* ))
L sent a simple e-mail to Near and Mello, as well as the rest of his most trusted task force. The message simply said 'Step one.' After the countless messages he had sent before, everyone would know exactly what to do. Step one was to be the only fairly simple part of L's plan. Considering the time that had passed, Kira had a numerous amount of followers and support, keeping him hidden and safe behind his human shield.

The first section of the plan was to be that Near sent a worldwide news broadcast which would be convincing enough to rally everyone that is against Kira. This was to get Kira's attention while the second part of the plan was commensed. The task force will gather up a large squad of crowd control F.B.I. agents and bombard the next gathering of Kira's followers, to which the location and time was conveniently stored on a number of websites and spoken throughout the streets. This, perhaps, would scare Kira's followers and make them believe that their 'god' is not out there to protect and save them from chaos.

The third part of L's plan involved meeting up with Kira via voice message, politely asking him to meet up at the little coffee shop to discuss various topics and the currents events relating to Kira. If needed, L will imply that there are ways for him to make sure that Kira made it to that meeting, even by force. A few months back, Mello had been sent out with an investigation team to pinpoint the location of Kira's whereabouts, so that part of the plan would be relatively simple. For L, his part of the plan was to call and speak to Light Yagami himself, setting up the meeting. He would not take action during this little meeting, of course. Though he has hired police members to cloak themselves as civilians and keep a close eye on the happenings in the coffee shop. L understood the risk perfectly, but he had been away from solving this case for too long. It was time to pull out of his depression and take action. Soon, oh so soon, Kira was to be put to justice once and for all. Even if that meant his public execution.

L selected the one familiar contact on the computer and listened to the dial ring, pulling his microphone close to his chin and waiting. He did not even need to mask his voice. Light would know the instant his insignia slipped it's way onto his screen. He stared at the screen, future events still reeling through his head. He muttered to himself, "This shall end soon enough. Light Yagami, as well as his accomplaces... they shall be put to justice."
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection   Perfection I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:37 am

Walking out of the room she mentally prepared herself. Just like with everyone else, she had to put on an act in front of even her Light. No need to make Kira feel she isn’t happy. She was honestly scared of how his reaction would be… Maybe it would force her to accept he didn’t love her; or maybe he did and he’d be hurt… or maybe she’d no longer be of use to Kira in his eyes if he didn’t have complete control and he’d kill her. Then Rem would kill Light. That was something Misa just couldn’t let happen. Depression and doubt may be plaguing her cheerful disposition, but she still loved Light Yagami, damnit!

She stopped before entering the living room (or study, where ever Light is currently located) to give Light the slip of Death Note to check. That’s true. She loved Light and she was helping him, even in the smallest of ways! That alone should make her happy! …mind you, it doesn’t but it was certainly a well needed quick pick-me-up to put on this charade. Turning on her heal she flashed a cheeky grin to Rem, and struck a pose. Just a show of liveliness, to seem genuinely upbeat when facing her love and god. With that she turned yet again and bounced into the room.

Liiiiight-kun~ Misa’s done for the day, see? See? Did Misa do good?” she beamed, practically skipping over to Light. She wasn’t sure what was more pathetic, her grammar or the puppy-dog excitement in her act.

She handed him the piece of folded up Death Note then proceeded to rock back and forth on her heals like she couldn’t stand still, waiting for his answer. Usually she’d latch onto his arm or flirt in some way; stuff she use to do when she was 100% sure he loved her back. Stuff that, now that it was all pretend, she found pretty obnoxious herself…. ‘cept the clinging. The clinging made her feel safe…. Well, awkward tidbits aside, she was still… waiting.

Misa-Misa’s so happy, Kira is finally being accepted by the masses, things are going so well~” she was just trying to be chatty. She use to be chatty. So she needs to be now. “Light you’re so amazing ♥ And Misa just knows Light will weed out L soon and then nothing will be in Kira’s way anymore! The world will be perfect~

((Oh gods, that last paragraph...... I was just trying to be chatty, but..... oh gods. No offence, but.... oww. Just oww. 'The world will be perfect~' Just..... oww. XD So yeah, here's my crap reply. Writen before morning, just as promised~))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection   Perfection I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:20 am

After ordering Gevanni to clean up the mess in the dice room, Near stood and made his way to his private office on the thirteenth floor (i.e. His bedroom). He closed the door behind him and shuffled over to his desk, opening the white laptop that sat, always running, on it. Immediately an incoming message warning flashed on his screen, before the whole monitor turned white. Soon a Cloister Black L appeared in the center, and Near leaned down a bit, resting his elbows on the desk, slightly wondering about the random current lack of chair.

The message scrolled onto his screen, and Near completed reading it at inhuman speed, letting the message go as quickly as it came.

So it was time again to commit to catching the madman known as Kira to the public, Light Yagami to the greatest detective, and a complete stranger to Near. Though it truly did not matter if Near had ever met the man, considering the teenager knew quite a bit about Light as things were. At least, enough to judge him and feel the need to help with getting the man in the electric chair (or at least some more humane way of excecution, or even a simple life-sentence, if L preferred).

Staring at the screen blankly, Near pulled up a document creator, typed a reply for the detective, and sent it. Near agreed to do whatever L asked of him to catch the dangerous criminal. He rubbed his eyes and closed the laptop. How many days and nights had he gone without sleep, waiting for news, waiting for a message, waiting for anything? The insomniaic teen had miraculously lost count at seventeen. Because being what he was, who he would be, he needed to learn to go without time-wasters like sleep.

Near looked back and nearly whimpered. The hardly-used bed was right there, so tempting and soft and offering wonderful, magnificent rest.

"No," Near told himself quietly, standing up slowly and leaving the room. Maybe some toys would distract him. He wondered what Mello was doing. He tried to remember the last time he ate. He ignored the dizzy feeling he got when he walked. "Soon. Very soon..." Near yawned, and leaned against the wall, closing his eyes as he waited for the elevator. "When Kira is caught, I can sleep."

Sure, that may be years from now, but Near didn't care to correct his thinking at the moment. As the elevator made a sound of arrival, Near stayed against the wall for a few more moments, cherishing the nice feeling doing so gave him. The boy was surely suffering, in following the great detective's footsteps, though he long ago taught himself not to care. If no one ever cared enough to feed him, hug him, put him to sleep, tell him it's alright to smile and cry, and take the time to get to know him, then why in the logical world would he need to be concerned about his own well-being? In Near's cloudy mind, more important people, like L, came first.

And clearly, his logic was flawless. Who could sleep when they were so close to (helping) arresting who just may be the greatest and most horribly monstrous criminal of all time?

Not the boy who'd just slipped and fallen in front of the elevator, asleep after twenty-three straight days without it.

[ Yeah. ]

[ Edit: HOLY-- I just realized how much I actually typed. So tired... ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection   Perfection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note: Ashes to Ashes :: Death Note Roleplay :: IC Roleplay-
Jump to: