Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
Kira must have got all of you, or something. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
Kira must have got all of you, or something. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
Kira must have got all of you, or something. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
Kira must have got all of you, or something. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
Kira must have got all of you, or something. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
Kira must have got all of you, or something. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
Kira must have got all of you, or something. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
Kira must have got all of you, or something. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
Kira must have got all of you, or something. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
Kira must have got all of you, or something. I_vote_lcapKira must have got all of you, or something. I_voting_barKira must have got all of you, or something. I_vote_rcap 
L
Kira must have got all of you, or something. I_vote_lcapKira must have got all of you, or something. I_voting_barKira must have got all of you, or something. I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Kira must have got all of you, or something.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Near

Near

Kira must have got all of you, or something. Empty
PostSubject: Kira must have got all of you, or something.   Kira must have got all of you, or something. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:34 am

LAWL .. IMMA 1 2 TALK , AMIRITE ?!

No.

But anyways, it seems like everyone died and stuff. I love you all dearly. Except for Light because Light's probably the one that wrote the names down, he's notorious for stuff like that.

In other news, I just wanted to show off my long-as-hell signature and see if anyone will see this within a week. I kind of miss the computer and iScribble and stuff. All I do is type and work and read and draw and work and draw work. This very OOC. I stack cards, too.

Not even kidding, I had to edit it like three times because the bitchsystem was telling me, "Your signature is too long."

But apparently there's this Death Note RP shit (and other anime RP shits) on Twitter, and my whore ass totally jumped in and found a group but then I remembered you guys exist thought of you guys and went swimming through my old favorites bar thing, and this site came up and it's as dead as it was like last year.

SO THERE'S AN L BUT IT'S NOT AN L, IT'S A KIDDIE L. LIKE L WHEN HE WAS A KID. LIKE, A KID. LIKE, DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT A KID IS? OKAY, AND HE'S ADORABLE AND STUFF AND YEAH. AND HE'S A KID. LIKE ... Yeah.

Lol five bucks no one's gonna see this anyways, so I've rambled to my hearts content. :'D Anyone gonna see Harry Potter? BECAUSE I'M GONNA GO SEE WINNIE THE POOH AND LOVE ALL OVER IT AND HAVE CHRISTOPHER ROBIN'S BABIES.

BRITISH ACCENTS. UNF.

Oh, and if admin-darlings decide this has nothing to do with this here Death Note RPG site, fuck you hard up the ass then here: IF ANYONE WANNA RP I'M TOTALLY UP FOR IT, YO. ESPECIALLY IF THERE IS GRELL, HEI, NOZOMU, JAPAN, AUSTRIA, CANADA, OR KEIICHI INVOLVED. OYES (rememberthatomgidotoo).

Not that anyone likes Near anyways.

BUT NEAR LIKES YOU.

VERY MUCH.

A LOT.

HE WANTS YOUR CHILDREN.

AND WATCHES YOU AS YOU SLEEP.

AND ALSO RIGHT NOW.

YES, HE SEES YOU.

YES, YOU.

WITH THE POPCICLE-- Oh.

I blame Starbucks right now, okay? Kay. I love you guys. <3

Edit: Holy shit I actually posted it--
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Kira must have got all of you, or something.   Kira must have got all of you, or something. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:26 pm

Okay, first of all: Not dead~~ I check back to this site every week. I just don't always comment. (No offence new people I don't know. I'm shy. So I'm not commenting on your rp. That's not includeing Troll Light and Matt, I know you two. I just can't keep up with the randomness XD <3)
Secondly, OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG NEAR WE FUCKING MISS YOU AND MOST OF US HAVE BECOME HOME-STUCK AND THAT MIGHT BE WHY THERE'S A SERIOUS LACK OF DEATH NOTE RPS GOING ON HERE :OO
And yes, I'm going to go see both movies at some point or another >:3
Aaaaaaaaaand. I don't know what else to type, other than....
Misa watches you right back o w o
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Kira must have got all of you, or something.   Kira must have got all of you, or something. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:23 am

HOLY ROSE TITS, A REPLY. *licks at it*

Nnn, I was just rambling about how I miss this kind of shit. You're a nice person, humoring me with a reply.

Yes, I bet you all miss me dearly and sleep with a portrait of me every night. Because I do that for each of you, religiously. I NOTICED TROLL RIGHT-O AND MATTIE. THEY KIND OF MAKE ME GIGGLE SOMETIMES A LONG TIME AGO.

Homestuck. Unf.

Okay, top of priorities list forever is always Winnie the Pooh NO FUCKING EXCEPTIONS. I can't wait for Harry Potter much longer, RP Draco has me excited in all the wrong ways. There is Batman RP. Like holy fucking shit (French ok) it's a big world out there. (It's a big, big world, and it's easy to get lost in it.~)

It's four in the morning lol? D: And of course Misa watches back... I don't see how she can watch from that side of the club, she can't even get in! Hahaha-- LEGGO. eue

Ohohoh, ohshit, I spent like ten hours of my life watching Titanic for the first time. I didn't cry, but Rose has boobies. <3
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Kira must have got all of you, or something.   Kira must have got all of you, or something. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:17 am

I totally have a Popsicle right now.
Well you're right Near, and I believe it's time we all come back and get this forum running again. Just in time for school to start, too.~

Honestly, my excuse for neglecting the forum is not being motivated due to no one else being on. I do check in every now and then, but... I'm pretty much in the same boat as Misa on this one. Or I could just be lazy.

So, anyways. Not too much to say, except that I will be forcing Light to help liven this place up again in the near future.
If not, you can stone us both to the point where we're both mental.

We need your guy's help too, though! So start talking, even if it's just ramble. <3

AndNearholyfuckyoursignatureisinsane.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kira must have got all of you, or something.   Kira must have got all of you, or something. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kira must have got all of you, or something.
Page 1 of 1