Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
Well... -sadface- I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
Well... -sadface- I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
Well... -sadface- I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
Well... -sadface- I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
Well... -sadface- I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
Well... -sadface- I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
Well... -sadface- I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
Well... -sadface- I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
Well... -sadface- I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
Well... -sadface- I_vote_lcapWell... -sadface- I_voting_barWell... -sadface- I_vote_rcap 
L
Well... -sadface- I_vote_lcapWell... -sadface- I_voting_barWell... -sadface- I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Well... -sadface-

Go down 
+2
L
Gelus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gelus

Gelus

Well... -sadface- Empty
PostSubject: Well... -sadface-   Well... -sadface- I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:53 pm

So, Um...

I feel awkward about posting anything, sorry. I mean, this place looks cool, but it's also inactive. And, I mean like, inactive from tons of people. Not just the few people who occasionally come on from time to time. -glances at Misa's post-

But, as I said, this place looks cool, and the people who've posted on this, well, THIS page, that I've seen, look pretty cool, aswell. -Glances at Misa, L, Near and Light-

But, um, yeah, Haha...

I couldn't stop myself from saying SOMETHING.

Well....

Peace, for now, I guess. I'd love if atleast one person saw this. Imma bookmark it and check in now and then, kay? Not that me saying anything makes much of a difference..

Anyways, again, Peace~
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

Well... -sadface- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well... -sadface-   Well... -sadface- I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:52 am

Hello there. Allow me to be the first to welcome you to our, well, rather inactive forum. I do apologize that activity here seems to be at quite a bit of a stand-still for the time being. Light and myself, however, do plan to bring a bit more liveliness to this forum soon enough. (I hope that it will be soon, anyway.)

Thank you for joining! Feel free to post as often as you would like, and please have patience as we try to make this forum live once again.~
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
Gelus

Gelus

Well... -sadface- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well... -sadface-   Well... -sadface- I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:16 pm

YAY! A PERSON! -tackles L-

Danku for the welcome. ^^ I think I'll make a character and actually rp WHEN this forum becomes active again. Well, actually active. I emphasized the "when" only because I feel that it will become active again someday. I mean, as I think I said before, the place looks pretty cool.

But, again, thanks for the welcome. ^^ I understand that you're trying.

I shall impatiently wait~

-sits and fidgets-
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

Well... -sadface- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well... -sadface-   Well... -sadface- I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:58 pm

Just sit there and fidget. Because L made me come back and I feel insanely horrible and I want to get this website somewhere so I will. IT WILL HAPPEN. ;A;
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.phpbb9.com
Rue Ryuzaki

Rue Ryuzaki

Well... -sadface- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well... -sadface-   Well... -sadface- I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:05 pm

I completely understand where you are coming from... seeing as you and I have been some of the only users ever online aside from L and Kira. It would be a bit far to say this site is boring but it could really be a bit more interesting if people ever visited. *sighs* I need some jam...
Back to top Go down
Gelus

Gelus

Well... -sadface- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well... -sadface-   Well... -sadface- I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:44 am

Hi Kira, Hi Rue~

Yeah, Rue. I noticed that too. I feel the same way. But I'm fine with waiting. You can tell Kira and L are trying. ^^

-huggles Kira- No sad faces~ It's fine~
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

Well... -sadface- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well... -sadface-   Well... -sadface- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:49 pm

*Feels horrible, simply horrible* I'm sorry I've not been on.. in, .... months... oh gosh >A<; I... don't think I could even rp Misa right if I tried at this point, it's been far too long since I last did anything with her. Oh gosh, but um, hi! I'd say welcome but it's been so long that wouldn't exactly be right to say.

Okay, more like hi! Nice to meet you and I'm sorry I'm the type to disappear for months at a time ono;))
Back to top Go down
Alternative

Alternative

Well... -sadface- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well... -sadface-   Well... -sadface- I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:02 am

Well, hi B ! And you were saying you were very active on this forum.I checked your last entry and was a looong time ago.Man,I feel now like this forum is abandoned,just like a haunted house.You know how it is?When you enter,you feel so excited,but then you just realize you might be talking to yourself.I checked Kira.What in the name of mershmellows.You guys are innactive since ....2011? IS fuckin' 2013!Guys,are you dead ? Am I too late?
And I was saying I haven't much time left(only one week,actually),but it looks like I'm late as always.Man...this needs some LIFE.Wake up, guys (and girls) you can't die again ! You just came back to life ! I dunno,maybe I can do something about it.Just wait and see.I have a plan.Yes,B...a very evil plan ...>Smile
P.S. I'm gonna do something really weird and dangerous.I'm suicidal,so don't judge me !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well... -sadface- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well... -sadface-   Well... -sadface- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well... -sadface-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note: Ashes to Ashes :: General Chat :: Chat and Games-
Jump to: