Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_vote_lcapTruth or Dare or some other partygame. I_voting_barTruth or Dare or some other partygame. I_vote_rcap 
L
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_vote_lcapTruth or Dare or some other partygame. I_voting_barTruth or Dare or some other partygame. I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Truth or Dare or some other partygame.

Go down 
+3
!Kira
L
Chibi-Misa
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

Truth or Dare or some other partygame. Empty
PostSubject: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:15 pm

We need a crack RP to bring everyone back together again.

So why not a game of Truth or Dare? (So wants to suggest strip Truth or Dare buuuuuuuuuuuut, eh. I think that might scare som away from it owo) Or any other sort of ... party game that could be crackish that ISN'T spin the bottle, cause... let's face it. The game dare or dare can have kisses, or something worse~ ... but yeah. /shot.

Anyway, I'm missing people, and with holiday breaks by the plenty coming up, I want to get everyone back together again. (Also want to introduce the iscribble people to the FMA iscribble people, thus conjoining Roy and my family of iscribble peeps.)

Anyway, as soon as someone else posts, rp can start :D))
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:05 am

I shall join this game~
I think a reunion is long overdue, and I also miss everyone~
So when shall we start? Also... what is truth or dare, Miss Amane?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:55 pm

We shan't get onto that subject again, L. Truth or dare is simple. You ask a player rather they would like truth or dare, and depending on their answer you ask them a question/dare them to do something. Now, shall we begin?

L, truth or dare?
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.phpbb9.com
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:12 pm

((=w= I would come back to find happyness in replys in the middle of working on my English Final lol))
YAY~ *squeals and sits down next to Light, planing on dragging Mikami into this very soon*
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:18 pm

Well forgive me, Light, I never engaged in child games at the orphanage. ... Sounds simple enough... Seeing how you'll ask something crucially important if I pick truth, I would pick dare, though you woud dare me to say or do something important, to which neither matters.
I guess that I will pick dare, Light.
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:20 pm

I would never dare you to do anything like that L, neither would I with truth. But anyway, I dare you to strip my Misa down naked. If you have the guts...
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:25 pm

... *slaps his forehead and stares at the ceiling* Light, if you are trying to make me seem like a gutless child, you are taking it in a pretty immature fashion. Misa is your girlfriend, and I would never do something so shameful to her. You obviously do not care for her if you want me to do such a thing.
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:26 pm

I love my Misa more than anything and obviously, L, I know her better than you. You enjoy games like this, don't you Misa? I'd of thought that you would be fine with something like this but of course, speak up if you're not...

(Tsk tsk, Light, spelling...~)

(Don't edit my posts, L.)
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:34 pm

... *sighs and stands up* Light, I really don't wish to do this, it's inhumane... Not to mention offensive. I wasn't raised to takeover women, Light. Do it yourself if you want to see her nude. *turns around*
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:44 pm

*has been in a stunned silence since Light spoke his dare, brian short-fuesing at how........ how........* LIGHT-SAMA HOW COULD YOU oOAOo?

((Sorry~ English paper/final and long post on another board made me a little blind to what's going on over here owo))
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:52 pm

*looks over to Misa and puts his arm around her*
Oh I'm sorry, Misa, I must have been caught up in the moment and the thought of seeing your beauty unveiled... You know I do love you so much.
*smiles*

(God, I'm being a bitch.)
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:56 pm

*thinks for a second then turns around, biting his thumb*
Alright Light, I'll do your little dare. Though since I accept, you must do whatever I say when it comes to be your turn. Now... *holds his breath and slowly walks over to Misa* Forgive me, Miss Amane, but for me... *mutters* This is strategy... *lightly grabs whatever accessory Misa's wearing around her neck*
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:03 pm

*turns bright red, first at Light's words; then, worse yet, at L's action* W-whaa! L, Light, you two can't be serious? Misa was kidding when Misa said strip-truth-or-dare, you guys!~ *choker is taken from neck* *knows they both take thier games a little too seariously.... but.... =w= It wasn't even her turn yet and she'll be stark naked....* D-Don't... L-Look.....
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:05 pm

*stands up and slowly walks over to L un-assuredly*
Nnn-now wait a minute, L... I was just kidding, really. You don't honestly have to undress my Misa, I mean-- she's my Misa, after all.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:08 pm

*tilts his head and glances over at Light as he slips one of Misa's straps off her shoulder* Now Light, what's started must be finished, you should know that.
*rests his hands against Misa's shoulders and slowly starts to slide the straps down* Isn't this what you wanted? I certainly don't hear Miss Amane complaining.
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:09 pm

*Watches Light with wide eyes, still blushing like mad. Was she saved from a most embarassing fate? .... forgeting Light was the one who set that fate in the first place* Y-y-yeah L, y-y-you don't h-have to....
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:15 pm

*shakes his hands*
Oh, n-no L... You don't need to-- actually.
*bites his lip and advances on L as he continues to undress Misa*
Get the hell OFF her!
*punches L in the face*
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:18 pm

*stands there, rooted to the spot, mouth in the same sort of gaping 'o'. Once she got her sences about her, pulls her staps back up and shuttles out of the way* T-Thank you Light~ *voice trembling slightly*
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:19 pm

Light, as I recall, you were the one who- *grips Misa's sleeves as he's sent back, bringing her on top of him as he falls* Ngh... Well, Light...
*shakes his head slightly and wraps his arms around Misa's waist, staring at Light* This is what you wanted, then~?
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:33 pm

Aaaaiiiiiiiiii! *crashes on top of him, dazed for a few moments. Then feels his arms around her waist* L! W-what are you doing! o////////////////o
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:47 pm

Miss Amane... *attemts to smile charmingly and brushes a strand of hair away from her face* Misa... Light doesn't deserve you, you understand that right~? Now...
*pulls her closer and whispers in her ear, purring* Wouldn't you rather be with someone who would... Respect you more~? *keeps staring at Light as he traces small circles in Misa's back with his thumb*
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:54 pm

*is stunned speechless, yet again, for a moment. Was L.... was L....!?* L-Light d-does d-deserve M-Misa, M-Misa d-doesn't deserve Light. M-Misa is l-lucky lucky to have L-Light, h-hell, L-Light just pu-punched L to p-protect M-Misa-Misa! *tries to sit up, get off of him, something other than this. This was awkward. This wasn't like L. Not really. L was useing Misa to get at Light. L is bad. Bad L. Must get lose!*

((=w= Oh if only I didn't support LxMisa.....))
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:06 am

Hmm... I see what you mean. Alright, *slides his hands down to grab Misa's, standing and pulling her to her feet with ease*
Forgive me then, Miss Amane, for I... got a bit too carried away~ *gently fastens her choker around her neck and bites his thumb* Now that that's out of the way, why don't we return to this game~? *crouches down and waits as if nothing happened* Who's turn is it, again?
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:11 am

*lets him help her up, and eeps as he puts the choker back on. Mummbles* T-thanks.... *rushes to hide behind Light* Y-Yours, L...

((At this, I.... really need to finish my paper. So, use Misa-Misa however you'd like till I'm back. I'm setting her defult to quiet but blush-y, sooooo ouo))
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:14 am

*raises an eye brows and let's out a sigh of relief*

Yours, L. Take your pick, me or Misa?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare or some other partygame.
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note: Ashes to Ashes :: General Chat :: Chat and Games-
Jump to: