Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 14 I_vote_lcapTruth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 14 I_voting_barTruth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
L
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 14 I_vote_lcapTruth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 14 I_voting_barTruth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Truth or Dare or some other partygame.

Go down 
+3
!Kira
L
Chibi-Misa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:26 pm

Misa scowled for a moment, not relizeing her expression had even changed. Catching herself she shook her head, muttering, "Doesn't this contridict a dare?" but she had just turnd down a dare, she really couldn't trun down another one now could she?

With an appologetic glance toward L she got up to go dispose of the chocolates... but she kept the box. It was too sweet to throw it out entirely and she couldn't think of the last time she'd gotten something like this. Light had always given her a rose, which untill today she always loved. But really. Roses said I'm sorry. .... oh if only she'd tought like that before. Oh well. Dare done. She came back with the empty box and sat back down.

"L, truth or dare?" she smiled, tryng to revert back to her cheerful facade.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:10 pm

L shrugged and smiled sympathetically, if you could call it that, at Misa before she got up. They weren't too great of a gift in the first place, he supposed. He knew nothing about that rediculous holiday...

"Hm?" L thought for a moment, nibbling on his thumb. "I will go ahead and choose dare again, I suppose." Truths were boring, and pointless since everyone knew he would only lie.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:15 pm

"I dare you to sing your favorite song, and if you don't have one, sing.... Barbie Girl by Aqua" she giggles. A simple, silly dare.
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:44 pm

He watched Misa's actions with a sly grin, not feeling any remorse whatsoever over the loss of the innocent chocolates. Listening to Misa's dare to L, he let out a short chortle, imagining the detective singing such a silly song.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:59 pm

L blinked and thought for a moment before quietly singing "I Want a Mom" by Sophie Manning. [Couldn't think of anything lol]
Upon finishing, he somewhat glared at Mikami, not taking his laugh too kindly. He bit at his thumb and glanced around like nothing had happened before locking his gaze at Light. "Truth or dare, Light."
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:02 am

Awwed a little bit, but tried not to be annoying about it.
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:40 am

"Truth." he mumbled, and stared at his knees.

[[wait, what? I need to reread this... again D:]]
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.phpbb9.com
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:19 pm

Near sat there and stared at L, then looked over at Light boredly, because he has nothing else to do. He's so young, he really needs to get a life. And some friends that aren't in their twenties (or thirties, because he really didn't know how old Mikami and L were, but Light and Misa looked young).

(So, I'm alive... -u- Light brought my ass back to life. I wathed The Godfather and I have a hankerin' for pinstripes. I WANNA GET GANGSTER WASTED-- /gigglesnort I'm tired. I had no idea this place was still going, especially this little thread-thingie. That one RP died on my epic long post from awhile back and now I'm all awkwardface and I wrote that for nothing. ;o I'm gonna stop talking now...)
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:35 pm

Mello is somewhere on the premesis, but not in the room, and certainly not partakeing in childish games of truth or dare. No, he was.... elsewhere, doing adultish, manly things. Like eating chocolate. Or.... uhh... ..... wondering where the fuck Matt was. Yeah he wasn't doing much of anything.

Fuck life's boring here.... time to blow something up! NONONO.... bad idea.

((YES WE ARE ALIVE, AND SO ARE YOU, AND AND AND....Mikami needs to post there. Like, so we can continue. . __ . Or Light. Liggggggght-kun. SAAAAYYYY SOMETHING. .... OH SWEET JEGUS I COULD WRITE THERE AS MELLO /shot for just relizeing this now.))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:04 am

In an exciting change of events, Near yawned.

[ /shot ALRIGHT, THAT'S GOOD THEN, IT'S NICE TO KNOW YOU HAVEN'T ALL DIED YET. AT LEAST WITHOUT PUTTING ME IN YOUR WILL. Um, you are a Melloface now. How strange. /pokesatit Oh, and this is officially the best thing I've ever seen EVER. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOgpdp3lP8M ]
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:11 pm

(... Because I totally didn't forget I had to reply on this. /thumbsup)

"Alright," L paused, timidly biting his thumb as he thought for something at least partially interesting to ask. "Though I don't expect you to answer honestly, my question to you is: How does it feel to be able to take advantage of everyone you have relations with. Or do you feel much of anything at all." So much for being interesting, but then again, would anything interesting get an honest answer?
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:16 am

Whoa, I... didn't espected Yagami Jr. Beeing so emotional for Mrs. Amane, since Yagami kun was/is a kind of a Playboy. I suspected him beeing asexual.. hahaha...

*I'll take this spoon full with strawberry marmalde and EAT IT!*

Btw.. just a randome complain about my shinigami eyes... well... when you sum those numbers above your head, for example Mellos 50 2 2 0 9 and compaire it with Nears goes like 4 3 40 6... they both equal 63... Same goes for light.. and others... -thinks hard-
I think I'll reclaim my shinigami eyes..to get a new paire.. man...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare or some other partygame.
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note: Ashes to Ashes :: General Chat :: Chat and Games-
Jump to: