Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_vote_lcapTruth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_voting_barTruth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
L
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_vote_lcapTruth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_voting_barTruth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Truth or Dare or some other partygame.

Go down 
+3
!Kira
L
Chibi-Misa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:23 pm

((How is getting penutbutterall over yourself not dirty? You'll have to take a shower afterward to be clean, won't ya?))
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:42 pm

Mikami gulped, "Ah......around.....three or four minutes, I think?....." He wasn't sure whether to be nervous or otherwise.

{{PFFFF, MISA}}
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:45 pm

(Misa, quit trying to give them ideas. We all know about your little peep hole in the shower. /killed)

*L glanced up at Misa and smiled, acting as if nothing was going on behind those doors* Of course, Miss Amane, thank you for the offer. You should enjoy a bit of cake as well, Near. Sweets help calm your mind about almost everything, not to mention the taste. ... Misa. *stares at her, serious* Do not let this get to you. Light is merely playing with yours and Mikami's minds with this game of his, and you should not let him get into your head. He is only trying to make you feel angry at Mikami. He's fueling that fire he has created to see what it would take to get you two to snap. Please, try to ignore it at best.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:51 pm

Near stared at the floor. "No, I do not want any cake." Ignoring L's statement about the taste completely. "But thank you Misa." He added quietly.

[ Because cake makes you fat. ]
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:55 pm

*comes back withcake* ... why would I be angry at Mikami? I dared him this. *sets the cake down and sits back down* He's not playing mind games though he could be trying to make Misa jelouse. Misa doesn't know. It's working but Misa's not going to be angry. Misa and Light are... no longer together now (took everything earlier as breaking up, why stay in a relationship with no love?), so... no anger ouo Misa's trying to ignore it though.... OH HERE'S THE CAKE :D

((I wasn't, and I don't have them....))
(We've already been over this, MISA IS TOTALY COSPLAYING AS A BLONDE STOCKING RIGHT NOW)
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:02 pm

*L stared straight ahead, sighing* Well, at least you have manners.
*He looked back over at Misa* Well, if you're so sure. I have no say in relationships, though I think that you are doing what's right for leaving him. That is good that you aren't letting this get you aggravated, though. *he leaned over on the tips of his feet to help himself to a piece of cake* Thank you again, Misa.
(Cake only makes you fat if you do not balance your diet, so quit being jealous.)
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:06 pm

*nods, also getting a peice* You are welcome, Ryuzaki. *Greatful for all the talking~*
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:16 pm

( (I was distracted by Relight) )

*TIMEJUMP*

By the time the seven minutes was over with, all the peanut butter was gone (ouo;), and Light stepped out of the closet licking the back of his hand.... Then he closed the door back and proceeded to the kitchen to grab some more peanut butter...
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.phpbb9.com
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:23 pm

*IGNORES* ... oh! *can't, has to kiss Mikami before the game can continue, huh...* *looks over expecting the lawyer to stagger out and do something as a jab, not relzing he'd won already* *nomm'n cake*
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:26 pm

-staggers out of the closet, with a slightly dazed expression playing across his face- ".....so.........who's next in the game?"
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:28 pm

*sighs* *gets up and walks over to Teru* Misa's next. *Kisses his cheek, CAUSE NEAR DIDN'T SPECIFY, then walks back and sits down.* Okay, L, truth or dare~
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:34 pm

-blinks in slight confusion at Misa, thinking about what an odd dare the kiss was, and goes to sit down-
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:37 pm

*L blinks and shrugs, glancing up at Misa and talking through a mouthfull of cake* I will go ahead and choose dare.
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:37 pm

*returns to the room with his peanut butter jar and sits back down on the couch, nomming* Y'know Misa, this peanut butter is really tasty... *noms some more*
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:40 pm

*I'm assumeing that if Near lives wherever this is, so does the other two* I dare you to go steal a pair of Mello's leather pants and wear them till the end of the game~ *Was gonna dare him to force Near to eat cake buuuuuut, that's just a waste of cake :T* *looks over at Light* Isn't it though? Personaly I prefer strawberry jam.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:49 pm

... *L sighed and placed his cake down, slumping off of the couch and walking off to Mello's room. Whether he lives there or not, he has a room. He browsed through the closet before unhooking a pair of Mello's leather pants, placing them down and removing his own. He pulled them on and walked back moments later, not wanting to try to sit on the couch and standing instead* They're a little tight, and not very comfortable... What was the purpose of this?
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:51 pm

=u= Exactly that. Alright, it's your turn.

((*Lieing*))

Last edited by Chibi-Misa on Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:54 pm

*L stretched his legs akwardly and nodded* Alright, then... *thinks for a moment and looks around* Hm. Alright, Near, truth or dare.
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:56 pm

Near blinked. "Dare." He hoped he didn't have to destory any of his toys.

[ ...L in leather. ]
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:11 pm

*continues to nom on the peanut butter and tries not to smirk at L as he walks into the room with the leather pants on*

( (I was trying to picture L in skinny jeans awhile ago and couldn't even do that... I always see Light drawn with skinny jeans on though... ;____; ) )
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:13 pm

*L bit his thumb and thought for a good dare* Well then... Near, I dare you to climb onto the roof and recite Einstein's theory of relativity at the top of your lungs.

(In other words, no clue. AND SHADDAP, I'M SEXY. /killed)
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:16 pm

-Looks over at L and blankfaces as he watches him come back in with leather pants-
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:38 pm

Near pulled at his hair. "Though that is an obvious hazard to my health, I will take you up on that dare, L."

And so, Near stood up and (somehow) made his way up to the roof. Then he shouted Einstein's theory of general relativity. From the amount of people on the streets at the time, Near guessed it wouldn't be long before there would be a YouTube video made of him yelling the scientific theory.

Then he came back to the room like nothing happened ok--

[ So my laptop needs to die. And I'm liking that picture way too much, Misa. :> ]
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:44 pm

*so didn't just go out and tape it to later put it on youtube... *

((I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHERE ALL THESE SEXY PICTURES OF NEAR CAME FROM D:<))
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:47 pm

*L chewed on his nail and glanced over at Near as he came back. He glanced out of the window* Well, it seemes that you taught everyone a little lesson today, Near. Your voice can really carry. *looks back over at him* Now it is your turn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare or some other partygame.
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note: Ashes to Ashes :: General Chat :: Chat and Games-
Jump to: