Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
A Loyal Servant I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
A Loyal Servant I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
A Loyal Servant I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
A Loyal Servant I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
A Loyal Servant I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
A Loyal Servant I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
A Loyal Servant I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
A Loyal Servant I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
A Loyal Servant I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
A Loyal Servant I_vote_lcapA Loyal Servant I_voting_barA Loyal Servant I_vote_rcap 
L
A Loyal Servant I_vote_lcapA Loyal Servant I_voting_barA Loyal Servant I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

A Loyal Servant

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

A Loyal Servant Empty
PostSubject: A Loyal Servant   A Loyal Servant I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:30 pm

Hello there. I am Teru Mikami. I am a prosecutor in Japan with a very strong sense of justice, and I believe that all criminals should pay for their crimes. As I have a strong sense of justice, I am also an avid Kira supporter and worshipper, and would do anything to spread the beliefs of Lord Kira.

Now, in non-rp mode, Lemme talk about myself a bit~. I haven't roleplayed as Mikami before, and, though I will try, there will be much room for improvement. I roleplay regularly everyday on Iscribble, as Rose on the Death Note board, and Roy Mustang in both a private and public board. And, well, I'm extremely egotistical. Very Happy Not that that's a bad thing. And I have a horrific addiction to emoticons, which I'm hoping this site will alleviate. Anyway~, I look forward to roleplaying as Mikami, and as I have never roleplayed on a site like this, I think it will be.....interesting. C:
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

A Loyal Servant Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Loyal Servant   A Loyal Servant I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:35 pm

Hello there, Mikami Teru. (AND FFF- HAI ROSE /wavewave)
Welcome to the site~
I hope to see you in great RPs very soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

A Loyal Servant Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Loyal Servant   A Loyal Servant I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:20 pm

Hello there L, and thank you. I look forward to roleplaying with everyone. Smile (-waves frantically- LLLLLLLLLLL! 8DDDD WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! )
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

A Loyal Servant Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Loyal Servant   A Loyal Servant I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:19 pm

TERU-CHAN~ *glomps* Misa Misa's been looking all over for you, do you have Misa's D-.... OH HI L MISA DIDN'T SEE YOU TEHRE HEHEHEheheh....... *sweatdrop* ((Lol, Yes, L, we've missed you so much!))
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

A Loyal Servant Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Loyal Servant   A Loyal Servant I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:26 pm

Oh, well I suppose I should welcome you. *sigh*
Hello there, Mikami. Welcome.
Satisfied?

Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.phpbb9.com
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

A Loyal Servant Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Loyal Servant   A Loyal Servant I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:41 pm

HAH, Misa, I have no idea what you're talking about.......

GOD....er.....Light. Very Happy Thank you. And yes, I'm very satisfied. =w=
Back to top Go down
...Matt...

...Matt...

Location : -I stop playing current video game and smoking briefly in order to give an appropriate response and with a sigh- "...wouldn't you like to know..." -then I return to smoking and previous tasks hoping to stay there longer-

A Loyal Servant Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Loyal Servant   A Loyal Servant I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:22 am

-sweat once again builds on my brow as I search for words to say to you, considering those who serve kira deeply anger me (hence my reason for not capitalizing 'kira'). I nervously take a puff of smoke in for courage, not at all prepared to be outgoing, but despite all this, I begin- "...Hi Mikami..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Loyal Servant Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Loyal Servant   A Loyal Servant I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Loyal Servant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note: Ashes to Ashes :: Notices and Updates :: Introductions and Hellos-
Jump to: