Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
Notice to Everyone~ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
Notice to Everyone~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
Notice to Everyone~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
Notice to Everyone~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
Notice to Everyone~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
Notice to Everyone~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
Notice to Everyone~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
Notice to Everyone~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
Notice to Everyone~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
Notice to Everyone~ I_vote_lcapNotice to Everyone~ I_voting_barNotice to Everyone~ I_vote_rcap 
L
Notice to Everyone~ I_vote_lcapNotice to Everyone~ I_voting_barNotice to Everyone~ I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Notice to Everyone~

Go down 
+3
Mello
L
!Kira
7 posters
AuthorMessage
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

Notice to Everyone~ Empty
PostSubject: Notice to Everyone~   Notice to Everyone~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:44 pm

Just a heads up everyone, we're listed as the first website on Google when you search 'Death Note RPG'. Honestly, this is a rather big accomplishment for me, and hopefully for you guys aswell.

Just to sound like a well-mannered admin, I'll give you some support:

KEEP UP THE GOOD AMAZING PROSPOROUS WORK.
KEEP AT IT.
DON'T STOP.
WE LOVE YOU.
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUUUUL.

I'm done.
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.phpbb9.com
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Notice to Everyone~   Notice to Everyone~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:28 am

REALLY? WE MADE IT? WOO, WE'RE FAMOUS--
/cough
That's wonderful.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Notice to Everyone~   Notice to Everyone~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:09 am

WHOAH WHAT REALLY? That is both amazing and a tad bit scary, concitering how dead it's felt around here. Speaking of, I'm sorry, I've been caught up in school and HS rp, I've let myself sorta stray from the board again. . - . Still working on the Build your own though, but it's really slow going, mainly cause I haven't been drawing. But tonight changed that hopefuly???

ANYWAY~ OMG, SO MANY NEW MEMBERS~ EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-..... *at this point I relize I'm on the Mello account rather than the Misa one and proceed to shut up, and be one cool fuckass of a chocoholic*

SO YEAH, ILL JUST BE GOING NOW, ITS REALLY LATE AND I SHOULD JUST BE GOING. YEAH.
Back to top Go down
I_Know_Light

I_Know_Light

PostSubject: Re: Notice to Everyone~   Notice to Everyone~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:01 am

O__________O WHOA.

Prepare for new members!

*high fives all responsible for this* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Notice to Everyone~   Notice to Everyone~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:42 pm

Due to the incredible influx of members as of late, there's going to be A LOT going on with the layout of these forums over the next week or so. Hope it's not bothering to anybody, I'll be chilling in the Admin lounge for a few years. ;A;

HOLY SHIZ GJ AGAIN

Does anyone else notice this when googling Death Note RPG:

A New Age Death Note experience! Play as a canon character, or our own! ... top 100 games ยท Game Sites Top 100 ... Death Note Roleplay. No new posts ...
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.phpbb9.com
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Notice to Everyone~   Notice to Everyone~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:25 am

So... uhh.... my jaw has unhinged and dropped to the floor. Compleatly and utterly speachless. Just.... wow. This... this is epicness. Diferent, will have to get use to, but epicness.
Back to top Go down
...Matt...

...Matt...

Location : -I stop playing current video game and smoking briefly in order to give an appropriate response and with a sigh- "...wouldn't you like to know..." -then I return to smoking and previous tasks hoping to stay there longer-

PostSubject: Re: Notice to Everyone~   Notice to Everyone~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:38 pm

-my cigarette drops- "...seriously? THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!! WE ROCK!!!!!..."
Back to top Go down
Alternative

Alternative

PostSubject: Re: Notice to Everyone~   Notice to Everyone~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:40 am

*I dropped my marshmellows on the floor* It WAS.Now check this out.You are not on the first page anymore.I barely could find you.The fan-fiction forums are first now.And other communities said that they were going to change and upgrade.So right now,we're not doing very well.We must think very quickly of something else,of changes or everything will be doomed.
At first,let me tell you about our situation:most of the RPG communities suck.So that's why we have to take care.They are a few french RPG's that have nothing to do with the Death note,but with all anime,and that's wrong.The entire site becomes boring and full of information.
So "Death note Ashes to ashes " has to talk only about death note,or else,it will turn into some kind of hybrid.It has to keep it's originality.
This is for now,but i'll come with updates if I'll find something interesting.
If admins cannot act right now,better find replacements as soon as you can.
Back to top Go down
breona harrson

breona harrson

PostSubject: hay?   Notice to Everyone~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am

hay where is every one? i came on here to rp and no one elts is on. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanpop.com/fans/nidoqueen
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notice to Everyone~   Notice to Everyone~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down