Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
Something New This Way Comes... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
Something New This Way Comes... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
Something New This Way Comes... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
Something New This Way Comes... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
Something New This Way Comes... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
Something New This Way Comes... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
Something New This Way Comes... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
Something New This Way Comes... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
Something New This Way Comes... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
Something New This Way Comes... I_vote_lcapSomething New This Way Comes... I_voting_barSomething New This Way Comes... I_vote_rcap 
L
Something New This Way Comes... I_vote_lcapSomething New This Way Comes... I_voting_barSomething New This Way Comes... I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Something New This Way Comes...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

Something New This Way Comes... Empty
PostSubject: Something New This Way Comes...   Something New This Way Comes... I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:36 pm

I talked to L today about turning this forum into a PW (Persistent Word) which, if you don't know what a PW is, is an area (in this case, Earth) where all the players live, and interact with one single timeline binding them. Here are some things that we can look forward if we decide to go through with this plan:

• A hopeful uptake in new members, and forum activity
  • An intricate story line to follow
  • A chance to catch the forums selected 'Kira' each month (A separate account which only Kira and the admins will have access to will be set up to fulfil this role)
  • A way to add more depth to OCs and make Canons unique
  • A great chance to get to know and interact with other characters/members of our community

If this plan goes into action, L and I will have all current roleplays (since there are few) moved a new 'finished Roleplays' section, and sections indicating large areas (Japan, America and England) and continents (Asia, Europe) will be set up. These forums will include sub forums, with the likes of police stations and houses within each area.

For the jobs of Kira, one will be chosen every month to fufill his/her duties. Every week, there will be an update by Kira in a new 'Kira' sub forum where he/she will post deaths for that week (or a general overview i.e some criminals, politicians, etcetera). Kira can preform on his/her characters own beliefs and ideals, not by canon Kira's. Kira will also be required to post around the forum as their character without giving away who they really are. This will be the main job for Wammy's, police departments, and governments is to find/join Kira. Kira Worshippers will be trying to find Kira as well, but for a different reason. Once a player believes they know the identity of Kira, they should PM an admin who they believe it is with a well though out explanation (i.e no 'Because they sound alike'). Your character should have had some kind of contact with the Kira character before you can assume anything.

So this is the basic idea of what we're striving to achieve here. I'm looking for ideas, input and all. Please, we need everyone's help with this idea.

(This will be pre-Light. Kira's Shinigami (OC) will be controlled either by an Admin or a willing community player.)
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.phpbb9.com

Something New This Way Comes...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note: Ashes to Ashes :: Notices and Updates :: Rules and Notices-
Jump to: