Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
If you were to bake me a cake... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
If you were to bake me a cake... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
If you were to bake me a cake... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
If you were to bake me a cake... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
If you were to bake me a cake... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
If you were to bake me a cake... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
If you were to bake me a cake... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
If you were to bake me a cake... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
If you were to bake me a cake... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
If you were to bake me a cake... I_vote_lcapIf you were to bake me a cake... I_voting_barIf you were to bake me a cake... I_vote_rcap 
L
If you were to bake me a cake... I_vote_lcapIf you were to bake me a cake... I_voting_barIf you were to bake me a cake... I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

If you were to bake me a cake...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
L
Admin
L

If you were to bake me a cake... Empty
PostSubject: If you were to bake me a cake...   If you were to bake me a cake... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:46 pm

What kind of cake would it be and why would you have baked it?
<3
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: If you were to bake me a cake...   If you were to bake me a cake... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:18 pm

I would make it a fancy chocolate marble cake, with a light strawberry frosting, complete with strawberries on top of it~

And I would have baked it because you're such an amazing person. =w=
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: If you were to bake me a cake...   If you were to bake me a cake... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:26 pm

I would bake you a pure black cake I've created out of volcanic ash and gun powder. I'd ice it in pink frosting and light a candle on top so it blows up in your face once it reaches the bottom. I'd have it baked because I simply hate you and think the Death Note approach to killing you is long since over used. <3
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.phpbb9.com
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: If you were to bake me a cake...   If you were to bake me a cake... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:44 pm

To Mikami:
Thank you so much for your generous answer, I would've enjoyed that cake immensely <3 ~ ... After checking to see if it was poisoned, of course. /shot

To Light:
... I see a flaw in your plan. Simply put, the candle would have to reach the bottom of the wick to ignite the explosion. If I were to simply blow out the candle, I would be safe and quickly notice that it wasn't a real cake. <3
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: If you were to bake me a cake...   If you were to bake me a cake... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:03 pm

I regress, it's a wax-less candle, who ever said the candle had to be waxful?
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: If you were to bake me a cake...   If you were to bake me a cake... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:34 pm

Aww, L, so distrustful. Why would I poisen a cake as wonderful as that? =w=
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: If you were to bake me a cake...   If you were to bake me a cake... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:48 pm

Because, you're on my side, beyotch /gangster
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: If you were to bake me a cake...   If you were to bake me a cake... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:00 pm

Ah, but isn't that a bit.....judgemental~?
Just because I'm on your side doesn't mean I'm gonna try to kill him. <3
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: If you were to bake me a cake...   If you were to bake me a cake... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:28 pm

UNWORTHY! Send in the Kira Worshipers to dismember him!
Well, I suppose L is just regularly rude like that. You would have to get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Misa and Strawberries   If you were to bake me a cake... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:33 pm

I'd bake a strawberry cake with chocolate frosting and strawberries on top~ Why? Caues that's the cake I want to make Mikami when she RPs as L~ owo That and I love strawberry cake, chocolate frosting, and love decoraiting cakes with strawberries and candy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: If you were to bake me a cake...   If you were to bake me a cake... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:36 pm

FORGIVE ME, GOD. DDDD:
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: If you were to bake me a cake...   If you were to bake me a cake... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:36 pm

It's alright, Mikami. Light's just being the cruel, heartless monster like always. c:

And thank you Misa, that cake sounds very amazing, I'd love it :'D

Now everyone should love me and bake the cake that they described for me ~ /shot
Except for Light.
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: If you were to bake me a cake...   If you were to bake me a cake... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:38 pm

Bu... but Mikami would get that cake cause I can't send cakes over the mail system. /doesn't trust people. That inculdes people who work in post offices owo HOWEVER. I'd love to make said cake~
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: If you were to bake me a cake...   If you were to bake me a cake... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:56 pm

Heartless, cruel monster? D:
I've always thought of him as a warm, shining beacon of justice. =w=
However, that may just be me.
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: If you were to bake me a cake...   If you were to bake me a cake... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:57 pm

L wrote:

Now everyone should love me and bake the cake that they described for me ~ /shot
Except for Light.
*stares at already baked cake with a sad smile*
No? Are you sure, L? It looks delicious.
Teru Mikami wrote:

I've always thought of him as a warm, shining beacon of justice. =w=
I R BEACON.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: If you were to bake me a cake...   If you were to bake me a cake... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:03 am

... I could have sworn Mikami just referred to Light as shining bacon. ._.

Yes, I'm quite sure. Why don't you give it to Mikami, he would probably love that cake. c: I'm far to busy to be eating it at the moment...
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: If you were to bake me a cake...   If you were to bake me a cake... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:34 am

-shakes his head- I don't have much of a sweet tooth, L. It would be better if you ate it.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: If you were to bake me a cake...   If you were to bake me a cake... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:15 pm

You wouldn't have to worry, Mikami, I don't think that's much of a sweet cake anyways...

Light, that's one pretty childish game you're playing if you try to "blow my head off" with a cake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you were to bake me a cake...   If you were to bake me a cake... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you were to bake me a cake...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note: Ashes to Ashes :: General Chat :: Chat and Games-
Jump to: