Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
Who's Side? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWho's Side? - Page 2 I_voting_barWho's Side? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
L
Who's Side? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWho's Side? - Page 2 I_voting_barWho's Side? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Who's Side?

Go down 
+2
Near
!Kira
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who? <3
Light Yagami [Kira]
Who's Side? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%Who's Side? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
L Lawliet [L]
Who's Side? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Who's Side? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Back

AuthorMessage
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

Who's Side? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Side?   Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:13 am

Yes~ And you are welcome L-sama owo

Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side?   Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:26 am

*rips off shirt and watches the fangirls crowd*
You were saying something, L? *raises eyebrow*
I should be glad to have at least one faithful follower... my Mikami.
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.phpbb9.com
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side?   Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:35 am

...*sighs* Alright, if you want to turn it into a contest... *slips off his shirt and tilts his head as the fangirls rush over to him*
Not saying a thing except for the proof speaks for itself.
Your little girlfriend even seems to favor me over you as well.
Also, while you have one faithful follower I have each of my trustworthy successors~
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side?   Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:38 am

..................................................................................... *shirtless L and Light. Must leave nao before mind goes elsewere~*

Pfft.

..... *coughMellohasyoubothbeatthough* Very Happy *CoughandMattandMikamicough* ... damn, I must be catching something.
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side?   Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:42 am

*frowns*
I'll have you remember, L, I have 2/3rds of the world's population on my side.
Oh Mello, that more demented soul. He-- I thought he was a little girl the first time I saw him, actually. His hair is very distasteful And his friend? What is he sporting? Emo/punk rock? What girls really want his a sexy, self-confident man.
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side?   Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:45 am

.... yeaaaaaah. ((I thought he was Misa actuly when I first saw him. It was a year... or at least a few months before I got into DN. I was like "WTF HAPPENED TO HER VOICE..... HOSHIT THAT'S A MAN! owo; .... I still lol at myself)) and.... and.... like I said before, I don't really remeber why I'm so much a fan, just that I am... and he is sexy and self-confident~~~ ♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side?   Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:47 am

Well Light, how could an average man have so many people on his side? I think you just gave something away there.

... *flips his hair like a cheesy male model and glances over at Misa* Maybe Mello, but Mikami's a bit to scary and Matt's just a twig.
Let me ask you a favor, Miss Amane, upon which of us looks more appealing to you, Light or myself?
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side?   Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:50 am

o///o Yours L-sama. ((Sorry Light, you know I'm a backward Misa))

However....

Red-headed twiggy nerd-geeks with an epic sence of style are sexy, and Mikami... well I blame Mikami for that. And the RPs. Both really. (RoseMikami) And... well.... Mikami actuly reminds me of a crazy you without the blood fetish B has and glasses. -likes glasses~- owo So.... -baisbaisbais Very Happy-
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side?   Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:53 am

*hair flip*
Mikami's nice looking, but not nearly as great as me. He's sucessful, and he looks okay, but hey, I'm the one with the perfect hair and the beautiful smile.
*grin*
Honestly? Matt looks like an anti-social nerd who lives at Hot Topic. It's disgusting... How can you possibly be attracted to that?
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side?   Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:55 am

..... *is the social nerd-geek who lives at hot topic* Very Happy .... MxM has made him just as hot to meh~ ((expcialy after RPing Mello for a year. I'm easily influenced, so....~)) Pfft. Besides. He just is sexy.

How else would you explain his fanbase?
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side?   Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:59 am

*smiles warmly* Thank you, Miss Amane~

... Light, let's both just stop comparing my successors, it is rated odd on my end to be talking and hearing about them like this. Besides... *slips his shirt back on and stares at Light* The only reason you're talking so negatively about everyone else is because you're jealous of the fact that I'm more attractive than you are.
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side?   Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:03 am

Again no problem L-sama~

... but.... does looks even matter? I mean, I never expected the great L and Light Yagami to get into a fight over looks when you're both ever so egotistical about your intelegence. Which is a catagory only Near and possably Mello or Matt on a good day could compare. (No Mikami involved here hah~! In your face you narcissitic fanboy) .... (Yes, Misa knows she spells horridy, 'kami-chan. Don't bring it up owo) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side?   Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:04 am

Aha! Red heads(and bedheads), they're hardly as good as brunettes.

Perhaps because he puts over the image of a rebel by smoking. Half the world has as an unnatural attration to rebels. Pff, I can't see where they're coming from.

L... *pulls on work shirt but leaves it unbuttoned* I can see why you're so incredibly awkward on this subject, seeing as neither of us are attacted to the same gender. I'll have you know though L, I have absolutely no envy towards you or your looks. I am completely satisfied with my own, and so are all the giirls I know.

Last edited by Yagami Light on Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side?   Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:08 am

Red heads and bed heads are win~ ... Brunettes are okay.

... actuly it's the stripes, goggles and videogames that won me over. (And the relationship I ship with Mells). The smoking isn't... my thing at all but kay, that could be for the rest. ((Parents smoke... smokeing = eww for me normaly Very Happy))

......... *isn't satisfied* Your hair is "Too perfect" so it's not sexy enough. You're like.... model neard who's never heard of having fun. Though the shirt is win right nao owo
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side?   Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:10 am

*nods* Misa is correct... Honestly, I just like getting into an argument... Looks mean nothing to me, I don't even brush my hair. Light just happened to start this childish argument and I was childish also for going into it.
... Light, I am attracted to neither gender. It would interfere with my work...
But let's just forget about the subject, as we earn no benifits from our time spend on this.

Last edited by L on Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side?   Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:16 am

*shrugs*
Ah, what ever you want, L.
I'm still smarter than you in ever inch of the word, anyways. That doesn't matter either, though... I guess.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side?   Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:19 am

... Light Yagami, I will tell you right now that you do not want to say that you're smarter than I. The last man to challenge me was sent to the hospital because they went into convulsions from the stress and pressure.
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side?   Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:20 am

*gets the kettle corn* owo; Here we go again~....
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side?   Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:33 am

Didn't I tell you, L. It doesn't matter, like you said.
*steals Misa's popcorn*
Besides, we both know I am brighter by far from the average man, ulinke who probably so thoughtlessly challenged you last time.
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side?   Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:35 am

D: *glomps trying to steal pop/kettlecorn back, ending up knocking Light down and the pop/kettlecorn all over the place* DDD: *... it's unedible now....*
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side?   Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:38 am

... Light, that man who challenged me was the Dalai Lama. He is a bit higher than the average man. So please refrain from- *watches Misa tackle Light and blinks* You can't even stand up when a woman attacks you.
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side?   Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:43 am

*frowns*
I wasn't ready for that, L. Besides I would doubt you would know, but I was the national tennis champion in Junior High School. I'm more fit than not being able to take on a girl... especially her.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side?   Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:47 am

*shrugs and grabs Misa's hand to help her up* I already knew that about you, Light. I've read practically every public and private file about you, as needed. I know that noone expects this from me, but it was just a little humor. Har har.
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side?   Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:48 am

*is still pouting over the loss of her snack...* Light's a meany-head >:T *blinks and gets over it instantly as L helps her up* Thank you L-sama Very Happy
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side?   Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:53 am

You really have no morals, do you, L? Will you eveen stood down to purely stalking me to get what you want? That's low. *crosses arms across chest* I would have given you back your kettlecorn Misa, had you not tackled me and made me drop it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Side?   Who's Side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's Side?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note: Ashes to Ashes :: General Chat :: Chat and Games-
Jump to: