Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_vote_lcapTruth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_voting_barTruth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
L
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_vote_lcapTruth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_voting_barTruth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Truth or Dare or some other partygame.

Go down 
+3
!Kira
L
Chibi-Misa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:52 am

*smiles, Mikami's right. Nothing even close. Light really only touched her when he was assureing her that she was loved or putting on the act in frount of someone, so... yeah. But... earlier, she threw in the towl. The smirk from Mikami ment nothing to her. Light wasn't hers....* ...*smile turns into a smirk of her own, if he wanted to think they were still playing this 'game' then fine* Well come on now Mikami, we don't have all night.
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:02 am

Oh, but truth or dare someone before going into the closet. We don't want to wait around for seven plus minutes okay guys? :T

((Okay, I squeeked at how moe Mikami is in the post below this one. SQUISHYFACE))

Last edited by Chibi-Misa on Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:15 am

He nods and turns to Near and rubs his face slightly to get rid of some of the blush, or at least hide it. "Hmm....you. I dare you to......destroy some of your own toys. I don't care which ones." He was too distracted thinking about the dare assigned to him to really come up with a good one.
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:22 am

Near frowned inwardly. One, he hated being referred to as 'you'. And two, what kind of game was this, if he has to go destroy his toys? "I am not completely aware of the rules, but I do believe you have forgotten to give me the option of truth or dare, Mikami." He said flatly.
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:28 am

Mikami frowned and stared at the little sheep-boy in front of him. "Hmm.....so I did. Alright then, truth or dare. You already know the dare." He sighed and rubbed at his cheeks again; he had forgotten the choice of truth completely in his thoughts about the dare with his Kami.

{{ SHUSHMISASHUSH}}
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:29 am

((Mooooooooooooooeuke~))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:47 am

Near pulled at his hair and glared at the procecutor a bit. The other dare must have been pretty distracting. "Well then truth." Near paused then added, "There's no way I am destroying any of my toys because you told me to."
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:14 am

He shrugged, pushing the thoughts of the dare aside to come up with the truth. "Hmm.....Near.....did you ever have any friends at Wammy's House?"
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:31 am

Near blinked. "No." He answered simply, but rather quietly, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:33 am

Well now Near, it's your turn to dare or truth somone while Mikami and Light, go... go do whatever *shoos them away, or tries to*
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:49 am

Near made a face of disgust for a short moment, finally noticing the jar of peanut butter, and putting two and two together. He composed himself quickly and looked up at Misa. "Truth or dare, Misa?"
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:56 am

Dare *never choses truth*
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:31 am

[ WellthanksMisa now I have to think of a dare that Near would think of. ]

Near blinked again, bringing the hand that was pulling at his hair down, as he quickly thought of a dare. "I, um, dare you to... Kiss Mikami when he comes back out of that closet."

[ Loool Mikami be coming out of the closet. :> ]
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:47 am

( ( Holy. Crap. I am laughing so so so so hard... Y'know, it might not be the greatest thing I'm a die hard LightxMikami fan and I'm going to be using this for my own personal fangirl fangasm... Heh. ) )

Light looked over to Mikami, a small blush appearing on his face, but not enough for anyone else to see. "Well then, Mikami... I suppose we should get this over with," he sighed as he stood up, slipped his shirt off, and grabbed Mikami by the wrist as they headed toward the coder door. He opened it up with one hand, shoved Mikami in with the other, and went in himself, closing the door behind him...

( ( ouo ) )
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.phpbb9.com
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:05 pm

What's with you people and these pansy dare, *sigh* I guess you wern't in here for the loophole demonstratio- *had looked over toward Mikami and Light to catch a glimps of Light shirtless and quickly looked away, a grimiceing blush on her face* -n.... B-but okay. Now we're gonna have to wait a bit though.

((Have fun~))
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:28 pm

Mikami smirks at Misa as he's dragged into the closet by.........~*SHIRTLESS*~............Light. "I suppose.......we should get this over with, then."

{{ Ohgod Misa, what have you done. XDDD }}
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:31 pm

Light opened the top of the peanut butter jar, smiling, ( (this is where I ultimately collapse canon personalities) ) and stuck two fingers in to scoop out all he could from the jar. He smeared the peanut butter down Mikami's chest and smiled, laughing. "I like peanut butter... Don't you, Teru?"

Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:37 pm

Mikami shuddered as he watched Light's actions, he gulped quietly, trying to act calm, ".......y-yes....I love peanut butter.....it's healthy and.....and......it tastes good too....." His head was swimming and he couldn't see straight, but he had to make himself look good in front of Kami, right? What would he think if he knew he was making him melt?

{{ I SHOULD PROBABLY TAKE THIS TIME TO STATE THAT THIS REMINDS ME OF THE TIME I RPED ROYED. Of course....that was.....this is different, in that it isn't just because we're trying to creep each other out and causing each other to write in pain between each post. l:D;;;; }}
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:43 pm

Light took another finger and swiped it in the peanut butter, then popping it into Mikami's mouth. "I've seen the way you look at me, I'd have to be an idiot, you know..." He grinned.

( (I love doing this knowing your not a Yaoi fan <333) )
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:53 pm

Mikami blushed deeply; what Light said was absolutely true, and there was no way for him to deny it. "......you're not an idiot, Kami......" he didn't really know what to say, he was completely stunned.

{{ Pffff, mean. XD }}
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:57 pm

*eyetwitch. Too quiet.... TO BLOODY QUIET* S-so who wants cake? I need to continue with that dare from earlier and I feel like a pig being the only one with cake so Ryuzaki shall I bring you some? Near?
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:59 pm

Light dropped the peanut butter jar and pulled Mikami close to him so that they were chest to chest. "Didn't Misa mention something about licking the peanut butter?" he whispered into Mikami's ear, the amusement in his voice began to rise as he slammed Mikami into the closet door...

( (I am roleplaying Light after all, and he's an evil bastard) )
( (Something for Misa to hear :] ) )
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:02 pm

Mikami let out a low yelp as he was slammed into the door. Licking peanut butter? "I-I......I think she may have mentioned something about it....." He gulped again, the hair on the back of his neck rising.

{{ True, true. XD }}
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:07 pm

*takes a breath and does her best to smile... kira, Kira kira.... sigh* Hey, Misa really is an idot. Okay, well... I'm gonna go get cake, I'll bring some back cause I'm axious and it doesn't take the world's greatest detectives to figure out why. Excuse me.... *gets up and flees to the kitchen. She could still hear any slaming against the door but words were no longer a muffed sound though the door at least* This makes Light happy.... so. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH. Oh, strawberry cake. Ryuzaki actuly has good tasts in sweets o3o
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:21 pm

Light swiped some peanut butter across Mikami's cheek and grinned, "Then shouldn't we complete the whole dare?" he asked as he began to take his tongue un the side of Mikami's cheek... He whispered even softer now, "How long has it been Mr. Prosecutor?"

( (I feel dirty... and this isn't even dirty ;____Wink )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare or some other partygame.
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note: Ashes to Ashes :: General Chat :: Chat and Games-
Jump to: