Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_vote_lcapTruth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_voting_barTruth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
L
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_vote_lcapTruth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_voting_barTruth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Truth or Dare or some other partygame.

Go down 
+3
!Kira
L
Chibi-Misa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Near

Near

Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:51 pm

Near sat down, ignoring L. "Light, truth or dare?"

[ I keep forgetting that every time asdfghjkl ]
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:25 pm

( (I got lost in wallpapers x-x) )

Light looks over to Near, trying to get peanut butter out of his hand from his little closet incident, "Erm... Dare, Near." He only chose dare though, because Near seemed like a baby, and not so used to the game of Truth or Dare.

( (Fuelfuelfuelfuelfuelfuel) )
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.phpbb9.com
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:38 pm

[ OH OH-- IT'S ON NOW. /dingding ]

Near nodded and looked up at the ceiling, thinking. "I dare you to take off your pants and any underwear and give Mikami a piggyback ride across the street outside."

Near was simply curious how far Light would go to win this game, if winning was a goal. If he was this dedicated, the chance that he was Kira went up at least fifty percent. [ @thinkinglikeL ]
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:40 pm

-looms from a corner, perking up as he hears Near's dare-

{{ OHMYGOD. XDDD }}
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:40 pm

*chokes on spit, oyes, did not see that coming* And I thought my dare was wrong owo;
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:06 pm

Light stared at Near with wide eyes and looked away, closing the lid of the peanut butter slowly. Did they know that he was only playing with Mikami's emotions and now they were going to use that against him? No, well, at least Mikami didn't know, he was intrested... again. He fought with the idea of publicly exposing himself, and he didn't like it... at all. "Could I possibly... only do it inside?" he asked, leaning over to set the jar of peanut butter onto the table.
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:17 pm

Near shrugged. "Sure." By not taking the full dare, the possibility of Light being Kira rose by nearly sixty percent. [ /shotfortruth <3 ]

[ And suddenly the song 'Closer' by Nine Inch Nails sounds a lot like Mikami to Light ok ;o ]
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:28 pm

Mikami inches closer to the group, hiding the small smirk that appeared on his face~

{{ Ohgod. Now......I think I'll make him creepy. Maybe. }}
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:30 pm

*sweatdrops* I'm.... going to close my eyes now...

((DO IT))
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:38 pm

*L just stood there, glancing over at Near* What kind of chaos are you starting, Near...
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:48 pm

Near looked over to L innocently. "I wasn't aware I was creating chaos. It's just a game." Near smiled on the inside.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:52 pm

*L nodded slowly and looked away* Ah, of course. You merely came up with that sort of a dare for the game, purely innocent. I see.
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:54 pm

... just tell me when it's over. *closes eyes*
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:55 pm

Near shrugged. "I don't think it's any worse than the dare Misa gave."
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:58 pm

Perhaps, though Light still had his pants and underwear on during that dare... or at least, as far as we know. *L hopped over the side of the couch, attempting to sit in the leather pants*
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:00 pm

*scoots so there's room, opening her eyes for just a moment* Near, my dare had privacy taken into account, but personaly I think your dare is a good one.
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:07 pm

Near huffed lightly. He was just trying to join in on the 'fun' that was a partygame. But apparently he was playing wrong. "Thank you, Misa. And L, if Light doesn't want to follow through with the dare, there is nothing I can do anyway."

[ ... L in leather. Sitting down. ]
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:12 pm

*L nodded slowly, squirming a bit on the couch* That is true, though I would think that Light would accept such a dare with his... confidence. Mikami seems pretty eager to accept, however.

(... What about it >n>)
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:16 pm

Near deadpanned. "I've noticed."

[ It's the most beautiful thing to happen since desksex, that's what. /what ]
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:19 pm

... *L looked down and helped himself to another slice of cake, wondering when something was going to happen or if Mikami was just going to stare at Light all night*

(... wha- I'll just take that as a compliment. *struts in leather pants* /shot )
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:24 pm

*stays silent*

((*Sorta died there a minute*))
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:25 pm

Mikami sidled up next to Light, tapping him on the shoulder. "........Kami...........are you going to......go through with your dare~?"
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:30 pm

Light turned to look at Mikami and ran a hand through his hair, blushing, but not for the same reasons Mikami was... "Of course, I have to..." he giggled, "It's a dare, isn't it?" Oh, the things Light would do to win... He slipped off his pants as slowly as he could, and then with all his strength, he slipped off his boxers and offered Mikami to jump on his back...

(*BLUUUSH*)
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:33 pm

Mikami laughed and jumped on Light's back. "I........like this game." he muttered quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:35 pm

L stared at Light, completely dazed lolno
*L rolled his eyes and looked down, concentrating on his cake* For goodness sake, you two truely have no shame...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare or some other partygame.
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note: Ashes to Ashes :: General Chat :: Chat and Games-
Jump to: