Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTruth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_voting_barTruth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
L
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTruth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_voting_barTruth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Truth or Dare or some other partygame.

Go down 
+3
!Kira
L
Chibi-Misa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
L
Admin
L

Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:21 am

*L looked down, not being able to stop a slight chuckle from escaping his lips* Honestly, you three act completely ridiculous at times...
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:24 am

((*likes being ridiculus* ouo))
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:32 am

*crosses his arms across his chest* what do you mean, ridiculous, L?
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.phpbb9.com
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:33 am

Mikami didn't really know how to react to that. Kami had just complimented him, right? However.........Misa was in the way. He didn't think that Kami was truly 'in love' with her, as he said. But, for the time being, he decided to say nothing and just.....smirk at Misa.

{{ Forgot about this tab. OTL }}
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:36 am

*acts compleatly oblivious to the smirk* *is a little disapointed Light's no longer got his arms around her...* It's Light's turn, yes. And Misa sees how Misa and Mikami are being ridiculus but not how Light is, Ryuzaki.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:40 am

Eh? *L glanced up at Light and shrugged, staring at him nonchalantly* What I mean, Light, is that you three are acting basically like children. Misa and Mikami are having their own little fight to make eachother jealous over you, while you are almost fueling this fight instead of trying to end it. Almost as if you enjoy watching them mentally rip each other apart with minor events. I think that you should be the better man and stop things before they get out of hand. *He placed his hands on his knees and glanced back down at the floor* It is your turn now, Light.
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:48 am

*sighs and uncrossed his arms, laying them on the back of the couch* (because were on a couch...) I suppose I would seem a pretty huge idiot if I said I didn't realize the mental argument happening in front of me, but I honestly don't mean to fuel such a flame, L. Now, if we could only get on with this absolutely exciting game we've been playing. Hum... Mikami, truth or dare?
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:52 am

-blinks in surprise and looks over at Light, grinning- I'll take......truth~
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:01 am

*nods in agreement, already knowing that Mikami was most likely to pick truth* Well then, Mikami. a question for you... this is something that has been on my mind for awhile, will you EVER profess your love to me?

((were all DYING to know<3))
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:04 am

*chokes on air* ... that's not fueling the fire HOW?.... *shuts up, sweatdroping*
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:07 am

*stares over at Light* I have an odd feeling to quote Misa, Light.
'I never knew you swung on that side of the fence.' Unless you are just that self-absorbed.
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:10 am

Stops and just stares. He heard both Misa and L's responses, verbal and otherwise, and thought about how to respond. He cleared his throat, a light blush tinting his cheeks, "......P-profess my love to you? I.....why would I do that?"
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:12 am

*glares* Oh PLEASE, don't play dumb, that role's already filled.
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:14 am

*turns to glare at Misa* yes, and I know by who. Mikami, don't try to hide it, we've all known for a very long time. Please, would you mind giving me your honest answer?*smiles blindingly*
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:16 am

*raises his hand* Taken by me, of course. Light, dear, I thought you had already told poor Misa this. Don't mean to tell me that I have to break her little heart at a time like this. *stares at him dully*
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:18 am

*actuly glares back* Honestly, riiight. *crosses her arms and scoots... away* .... Ryuzaki, it's fine. *feels sick* Anyway, Mikami, like I said. Stop playing dumb, that's not you. Just... answer....
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:20 am

-stifles a laugh at L's comment and straightens up- "Admit it? Seeing as how I don't want to be compared to Misa, fine. Yes Kami, I do love you." -looks away quickly and shifts his gaze from Misa to L-
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:23 am

*Nearly chokes on his own spit* L, L, you can't even make that remotely work. I dispose you. I absolutely positively abhor you and everything you stand for. If I'm going to turn for anyone, it's going to be for someone who adores me as much as I adore myself. *looks over to Mikami* I'm glad were on the same page.

((WHAT HAVE I DONE?))
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:26 am

Oh please Light, I would want someone with a bit better morals. A bit more attractive as well. *waves him awat and tilts his head over at Misa* ... Miss Amane, I do hope that you knew I was joking- ...
*glances over and stares at Mikami* ... Well, now that we have the obvious out of the way, let us try something that won't break or... confuse a few hearts.
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:28 am

Coughs and blushes again at hearing what Kami said. He looks over at Light and stares. LONGINGLY. At hearing what L says, he clears his throat once more and glances at L. "So, L......truth or dare?"

{{ Oh my god, just.....this. XDD }}
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:29 am

*actuly hadden't gotten what L ment at first.... and.... ..... starting to think Light didn't get what she ment though..... ................................................what did it matter?* Yes Misa knows Ryuzaki was jokeing *very monotone, doesn't even look up to see how anyone gestured*

((ouo))
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:31 am

...Hm? *glances over at Mikami and sighs, straightening up (well, straightened for him)* I suppose I will choose dare, since truths aren't very interesting over long periods of time.
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:34 am

Light stands up and holds a hand out at Mikami to wait, "wait a second L... Are you questioning my atractiveness? Because I promise you, four people in this room think I'm more attractive than you." he turns to look at Misa, " oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that to you, I just wanted him to finally give up the act, and I think were all glad hit did." Light sat down and wrapped his arm around Misa again while he winked at Mikami.

((and it all goes downhill from here))
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:38 am

..... Misa's not into threesomes, please let go of me. I feel sick....
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:42 am

Light stroked the side of Misa's face with his fingertips. "Oh no, you must comprehend that I really have no true sexual love for that man over there, Misa. Though I treat his as one of my best friends ever, please do not mistake out relationship together to be sexual. I only have love you you, darling." Light smiled and continued staring into Misa's eyes.

((Lying through my teeth...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare or some other partygame.
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note: Ashes to Ashes :: General Chat :: Chat and Games-
Jump to: