Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_vote_lcapTruth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_voting_barTruth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
L
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_vote_lcapTruth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_voting_barTruth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Truth or Dare or some other partygame.

Go down 
+3
!Kira
L
Chibi-Misa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:14 am

*squirms slightly, feeling uneasy, not really knowing what to expect Light to answer with....* ....
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:55 am

Light thought for a moment, had he ever loved anybody? Near never specified anything so did familial love count as love? Of course it did. He looked over to Mikami and smiled at him, answering Near, in complete truth, "Of course I've loved someone, Near. How could I live without loving anyone?"
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.phpbb9.com
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:15 am

Near would have (possibly) bought it, had Light not oh-so cheesily looked over at Mikami. So Kira could not love. "Your turn then." Near looked back at the wall to the right of him in this corner, and went back to his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:50 am

*coughs awkwardly* ... soooooooo..... does anyone know the time....?
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:58 am

Light lifed up Mikami's wrist and looked at his watch (because we all know Light or Mikami are the only one's most likely wearing watches<3), "It's hm... Nearly one am, Misa. And I suppose... L, truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:12 am

... *L glanced up at Light, wondering how many times he would get dragged back into this* Again, I shall pick dare, Light.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:31 pm

*fidgets, wondering what the dare will be* *also notices her own impatientce owo.... needs to work on that. Stops fidgeting.* ... *yes, she can be patient. She will prove to herself she can be.*
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:24 am

-watches everything and............blushu-

{{ -has no idea what to post, so just posting something- }}
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:52 pm

[I apologize, I've been lazy.]

Light looked over to L with bored eyes, "Dare, hm, L? Well then, I must admit I'm quite bored with daring people so I'll just... dare you to answer this question: how old were you when your parents died?"

[Bending rules. Stupid questions. Really tired. Sorry.]
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:02 pm

"Creative way to bend the rules, Light." L paused for a moment, trying to remember how old he was. He had been trying his best to forget everything about that day, so most of the memory was a bit blurry. "To tell you the truth, I don't really remember everything about the day... I might have been four, maybe three. Firemen retrieved me and sent me to an orphanage, where Watari found me and sent me to his instead. I believe that answers your question." He stared coldly at him for a moment, then returned his gaze back to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:54 am

Misa frowns, well.... that was one way to kill the mood. Not that the mood hadden't been slaughtered, mamed, and had it's name writen in a certain notebook at least two or three times durring this game. However, the silence in the answer's wake brought about the impatient fidgets again, so she soon found herself proading L to continue, or end, the game.

"Ryuzaki.... ....." words of comfort just couldn't be said, he wanted to forget it after all, so why not just... keep going. "It's your turn...."
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:57 am

L kept staring at the floor, his memories flooding back and actually causing him to shiver for a slight moment, almost tremble. He quickly snapped back to reality. "Ah, it is isn't it. Thank you, Miss Amane." L sighed and slowly looked around, deciding who to ask next and pretending that nothing had just happened. He locked his gaze on Mikami. "Mikami, truth or dare."
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:22 am

Mikami frowned slightly, watching L. "I pick.....truth."
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:41 am

Light smiled an looked at Mikami as he answered, and back to L, awaiting the question as if it were meant for the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:01 am

Misa sat there for a moment, and eyetwitched. Maybe she had just never noticed it before. ..... ...... no. No she wouldn't dwell on it. It wasn't worth it. No more tears tonight. No more.... Fidgets, waits for the question, something to distract.... yes.

((Lol, Light, that reminds me of a couple I know irl o3o))
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:13 pm

L glanced over at Light, deciding to comment before asking the question. "Do not flatter yourself, Light. This has nothing to do with you." He shifted his glance back to Mikami. "My question to you, Mikami, is this... When you were little and defended other children from the brutes at your school, and think a bit about this, were you actually helping or merely fueling the bully's with another willing target to attack instead of resolving the matter."
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:31 am

He stared at L, concentrating on the question. There really wasn't a concrete answer to that, he thought. There were several factors in this, the ages of the bullies, the level of schooling, etcetera. "Well, L.....to be honest, I can't give you a straight answer." He cleared his throat, hoping he wouldn't mess up the explanation,"In grade school, I really was helping, as was the same in the following years. However....in high school, I believe that I was just giving the bullies more fodder to take out their juvenile frustrations on."
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:44 am

Misa coughs a little awkwardly in the silence.... "Your turn then, Mikami"
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:36 pm

Mikami nods and looks over at Misa, ".....Misa. Truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Sighing, she responds, "Misa-Misa would be going back on her word if she chose truth. So Misa choses Dare."
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:40 pm

He smirked as he watched her, thinking about what he would make her do. "I......dare you to........go rolling down the street. In a banana suit."

{{ Lolwut. lD }}
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:12 pm

She blinks at him for a moment, then sighs, "There are no bannana suits here and I'd refuse anyway. It's cold out. I'm not going back out there. Think of a penlty dare or something......" She yawned at the last words.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:04 pm

"Ah, that's right..." L suddenly jumped off of the couch in realization, walking off into the kitchen. He came back moments later, handing a small red box to Misa. "Forgive me, I know that this is a few days late, but... Happy belated Valentine's Day, Miss Amane. I thought I would be polite and give you some chocolates." L smiled and wandered off, resuming his position on the couch like nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:21 pm

Misa's face whent almost as red as the box. She stared down at it in her hands for a moment before looking up and over and mummbleing a quiet, confused, "Thank you"

((Was soooooo tempted to stop posting for a while, since Valentines day this year was Misa's manga cannon death, but.... I can't. I can't stay away, even for theatrics~))
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:12 pm

He frowned and stared at Misa, thinking. "Well then....I, uh, I dare you to throw those chocolates out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare or some other partygame.
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note: Ashes to Ashes :: General Chat :: Chat and Games-
Jump to: