Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_vote_lcapLet's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_voting_barLet's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
L
Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_vote_lcapLet's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_voting_barLet's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Let's all Have a Party

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:28 pm

-rolls around on the ground in pain, and accidentally hits the table with the cake, causing the cake to crash to the ground-
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:30 pm

*not to mention the bottle of champien ono* Comes back with the previously stated items, throwing the icepack over to the cake covered Mikami and bends down to offer to tend to L's foot, or just let him bandage it himself if he didn't trust her.
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:32 pm

-takes the ice pack thankfully, trying to brush the cake off of him- ;A;
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:38 pm

I would like to add that that pole out front that I ran into... yeah, that was a stripper pole... (â—•-â—•) Bring your moneys, I'm on fire! /shot10x
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.phpbb9.com
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:40 pm

-rolls around, the pain diminishing a bit more sober- Owww......Kami....why did you have to kick me so hard?
-throws cake at Light-
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:43 pm

*is currently crawling up the pole, therefore, you missed* Wheee~
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:46 pm

-wonders why his Kami is climbing a stripper pole- Kami, careful......you don't know what might be on that. ouo;;
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:52 pm

The weather is--
*falls off*
owwie <(`• ∩ •´)>
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:54 pm

-dashes valiantly to Light's side- KAMI! Are you okay~?
-bishie sparkles-
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:56 pm

*blinks* It's... you. =' ∩ ='
*smacks Mikami straight to the moon*
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:58 pm

-sobs and is smacked straight to the moon-
TEAM KIRA IS BLASTING OFF AGAAAIIIINNNNNNNnnnn~......
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:00 am

L attempted to hide his emotions through the pain and nodded at Misa when she retrieved the bandages. "Thank you, Miss Amane, This was one way to sober up, wasn't it? Really though, I'm fine..." He smiled as he started pulling shards out of his feet. "It didn't hurt... And I'm a fast healer. No need to worry~"

(...lol sorry for the late reply, my phone died >__>)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:03 am

Teru Mikami wrote:
-sobs and is smacked straight to the moon-
TEAM KIRA IS BLASTING OFF AGAAAIIIINNNNNNNnnnn~......

That brings back so many memories of watching Pokémon after school in 5th grade... *crawls into house*
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:04 am

Misa's still worried, but let's him do as he pleases, still holding out the bandage for when he's done. "If you say so..."

((It's fine))
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:19 am

L attempted to reassure her with his panda-like grin. When he finished picking out the glass shards, he began rolling bandage on the soles of his feet, incasing them in the white cloth. "Thank you, now my feet will be back in shape in no time~"
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:32 am

Smiles and nods, "Alright. Do you want help up so as not to strain them for now?"
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:40 am

L shook his head and proceeded to crawl up onto his feet. "I wouldn't want to be rude, I'm perfectly fine~ As I said, you really don't have to worry, Miss Amane."
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:45 am

*rolls over on him back on the floor* tsktsk L... You should let the beautiful lady help yooou... *nods*
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:49 am

... I'm being a gentleman, Light. Also, I would be careful if I were you. You don't want to be rolling around in glass, it's everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:55 am

Which reminded Misa. "L, where's the brooms... closet right?" it would do no one good, 'cept Light a laugh should Mikami fall down on it, to keep this glass laying about. Being the only pure sober one there... and being known to clean up other's messes in past RPs (oh the blood~) she decided to be the one to get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:03 am

L pat Misa's shoulder. "No, you don't have to clean this. Light and I were the ones acting foolish and breaking the glass, we will clean this up." Glances down at Light. "Isnt that right, Light?"
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:16 am

=w=;
"At least put some shoes on first?"
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:32 am

L looked down and wriggled his toes. "My pair of shoes fell apart months ago. They're useless anyways, it's much simpler to walk this way. You should try it some day~"
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:33 am

*drools* We have to clean? But, the lady offered, right Misa-Misa-isa-isa-pisa? *pokes at L's foot with his nose* hehe, pokepokepoke~
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:36 am

L sneered and flicked Light's nose with his big toe. "We're going to be polite and clean the mess that we have created. Now get up, you're doing nothing but proving how low you are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's all Have a Party
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next